Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think my weed is laced.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fadedasusual, Jul 12, 2016.

1. so my friend bought 9gs today and he hasn't smoked in a while so his tolerance is really low he took 1 hit and his lungs started feeling heavy and he got shortness of breath later on he started having mild hallucinations nothing crazy but losing train of thought in the matter of seconds repeatedly his heart was beating super fast and he doesn't know if it's laced or not. Keep in mind his tolerance was really low and i think he didn't even smoke an entire bowl prior to the hallucinations and stuff, maybe 3 hits. Laced or really strong he needs to know asap.

2. i think hes cool, just needs to get back n thegame

3. In my experiences you absolutely know when your green is laced, the way it tastes, colour of the ash and what the bud looks like and smells like. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. open eyed hallucinations or CEVs? closed eye visuals theres a big difference.

• Like Like x 4
  5. The term "laced" needs to be buried. The entire meaning is that you bought weed, then someone voluntarily put more drugs into what you already bought. Nobody gives drugs away in weed that they could just sell separately. That just results in a loss. It sounds like just what you said...his tolerance is low, he took some good rips and was on the verge of greening out. "Lacing" is what you'd do if you had bud and wanted to increase your high yourself by putting whatever it is you want to smoke in addition to the bud. You're more likely to get ripped off by them cutting it with whatever so that it barely gets you high than ending up with bud that puts you on cloud 9. Unless of course you paid through the nose for it, then maybe they put something addictive in it/on it so you'd come back for more.

• Like Like x 1
  6. It wasn't laced

7. I wish I could get some laced weed but unfortunately in my life I've never come across any

• Like Like x 1