Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think my mom ate my brownie

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PsychoTheRapist, May 7, 2011.

1. So your mom said your brownies tasted like shit and she STILL ate them? Are you sure she wasn't high already?

2. Im using my iPhone. She can't see me since I'm behind her and she's watching her novelas. I just told her what was in the brownie and she doesn't believe me. She thinks I don't smoke.

3. lolwut.jpg

4. She's quite now, she stopped talking mid sentence. Wow, I only had one brownie but it was decent sized. Like 2x4x1/2"

5. I don't know about you guys, but any edibles I've made, or eaten, have not tasted like shit. They are usually pretty fucking awesome with a slight weed undertone. So unless you made a firecracker-esq brownie, it should of tasted fine.

Assuming everything you said is still true, then your mother will still be fine. There is a very high chance of a 58 year old either having been high before, or been drunk or tripping, and after years of probably getting drunk, handling whatever your edible is going to do will be nothing too out of the norm.

Lastly, your responses are like ninety five percent copied from that other thread.

Just stop, lol.

6. Tell her the truth...someone broke into your house and put a pot brownie in your fridge.

7. tell her u bought them from a bake sale! lol

8. yeah i second this,stop feeding this "thing".

9. Yea im sure she ate the brownie & your on a internet forum

10. Exactly what I said:)
    Well not exactly but similar.

11. well you live where the wild things are and you're still on the internet

12. I find it funny how these "someone ate my brownie" post keep appearing :rolleyes:

13. and what does that have to do with anything? my mom isnt drugged unknowingly

14. Tell her you bought it at a stand outside of church :smoke:

15. She knows now. She asked if she should go to the hospital but I talked her down and now she's sleeping. Fuck I almost crapped my pants

16. Consider it a mothers day gift.

17. oh yeah now that we found out haha.... :rolleyes:

18. The Original "Betty CROCK-ER", YOU BETTER HAVE Cool Ranch DORITOS in the house when she wakes up !

19. they taste like normal brownies if you know how to do it right.

20. all mexican moms think bud is da devil, i know, so good luck