Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think my mom ate my brownie

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PsychoTheRapist, May 7, 2011.

1. I just got home and to my surprise my mom came to visit. She has a key to my pad just in case and I saw a plate with crumbs and a empty glass of milk next to her. I checked my fridge and it's gone. Shit what do I do?

2. Have her throw up or......Watch comedy central with her.

3. fuckin a this again?

4. I don't think she's ever been high. Fuck should I tell her?

5. dont tell her. LOL......

6. Yess, that or try to make her fall asleep somehow.

7. Give her a LITTLE wine, and blame the wine for the experience shes about to have.

8. Ya I'd tell her and face the consequences now rather than later.

9. least its more plausible then the last 1 where the kid ate the brownies out of a dresser i'm guessing none of these kids actually know what brownies taste like if they saying these people finding em eating them like they stole em oh wait....

but anyways brownies tasted like burnt cardboard when i tried them anyone would know somethings up when they tasted them

10. #11 missmarley, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This^^

11. How old is she?

12. #13 PsychoTheRapist, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Talking to her right now. She just asked me why my brownie tasted like shit.

13. What's her stance on Weed?

14. She's 58 but I think it's kicking in, i asked when she ate it, a half hour ago.

15. The dragon stance

16. She's Mexican so she will trip. I don't have wine and she doesn't drink. Should I baby sit her or let her be?

17. idk about ya'll but i've made some dank ass brownies before. potency AND flavor-wise.

she'll be fine, tell her to go watch a movie. any movie.

18. Why are you still posting???

Do something about it, then post later.

Duh m*****f****r!

19. Write down everyhing she says, .....they might acquit you at the inquest