i think my girlfriend is pregnant...damn..

Discussion in 'General' started by ChiliPeppers420, May 22, 2008.

1. ^thanks man. any shit like that makes me feel alot fucking better. my stomache is constantly turning lol...

2. Believe me man, I know that feeling.

It gets 10x worse while you're sitting at planned parenthood waiting on the results of a pregnancy test.

3. Hehe i second that!

It'll be fine man, it's nothing. don't panic until the test is positive

4. Punch her in the stomach... repeatedly
    jk
    fuck abortion

5. dont get too worked up over it man, it's happened to me and my girl alot, sometimes it just gets throw off, just take the test, and then take it again a couple days after, good luck man

6. alright well its been awhile since ive replied to this thread but anyways guys, she isnt pregnant!:D i never did get her the test because she kept saying no, im not pregnant. she had all those signs and shit but they went away after a week or so. thank god my life isnt guna be completely fucked.

7. Lol, me too. I wish.. xD
    That story about your uncle is hilarious. xD

And to the OP, she was probably just scaring herself. If you get all worried you can have symptoms of anything. Just be careful. Go to Planned Parenthood and get her on the pill and use condoms every time!

8. My girl and I have had a few dozen "scares" over the past 5 years. Just play it safe!!

I never sweated it too much though.... I smoke like half an o' a week though, so my sperm are all lazy ass potheads that would probably pass out before they got anywhere near her egg

:smoke:

9. wooooooooooooooooooot!!!! :hello:

10. You just started and you fucked 6 times in one day? You both must have some built up urges or something.

This is why I am glad my girlfriend is on the pill. I never worry about getting her preggers.

11. That is such a nice feeling. When you find out you haven't knocked a chick up.

Like getting a call from the Governor right when they're about to pull the switch. A second chance at life. :hello:

12. If she is pregnate, I am not the Father.... and No, I will not go on Maury or Jerry Springer to prove it to you.

13. hahaha so true

14. hahaha funny shit!

15. Yea haha. There's been one time where I almost got a girl pregnant, or thought she was...

One scary ass moment in my life, no doubt there.

16. It fuckin takes two to make it so yea the man should have say so but only if you're talkin her into keeping it!! If you're tryin to get her to have an ABORTION fuck that!! I'm against that shit!! You wanna fuck, then fuck but if you can't take care of your shit don't kill something that's innocent!!

17. ????????:confused:?????????
    Knocking boots with a virgin is like landing on the moon bra, first man to explore unchartered territory!! Why the fuck you wouldnt want to do that beats me.

18. Horrible feeling, I thought I was going down as some white trash statistic. I was praying for the Red Tide.

Finally, it hit high tide and she was bloated, but I felt refreshed as if I had taken an anti-baby laxative. 20 years of expense and burden off our backs. :D

19. So I guess the moral of this story is that unprotected random sex leads to threads about the realization of said "random sex?" Sex is the most wonderful feeling there is, but without wisdom a dick is easily converted into child support payments. Children need fathers that want to teach, learn, and grow not careless screw-ups and reckless cum shots.

Ugh.

20. I can attest to that, as a man who has been put through it.

I thought I was going to be a daddy for a month. :rolleyes: One of the happiest moments of my life was when the doctor told me the test came out negative. :hello: