i think my girlfriend is pregnant...damn..

Discussion in 'General' started by ChiliPeppers420, May 22, 2008.

1. YOU SAID IT WAS HER FIRST TIME? HER BODY IS JUST AJUSTING TO THE CHANGE OF HAVING SEX "MAYBE":eek:

2. You sure she did not come in contact with any alien eggs that respond to movement? She might have had a facehugger attach right on to her and not even know it, man. Just make sure that when you are eating and you pass her the salad, that she doesn't go all John Hurt on your ass.

Seriously though, Trixie Chick might be on to something.

3. I'm sure she is not pregnant. Why you had sex with a 16 year virgin old beats me, but I am sure her body is just reacting to her virginity taken.

4. Well, they are significant others. Its not like the guy went to a Hannah Montana concert and picked up a chick to bang...

5. if she is i would get rid of it, yall are to young to support a kid right now

6. YOu're just freakin yourself out bro. Been there done that.

Just go pick up a test.

7. Too bad too sad you're a dad? Haha just kidding man.

8. ..........:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

9. ._.

That's some serious shit dude. But try to remain calm.

I guess.. blah. Try some of this stuff.

1. Pregnancy Test
    2. Sex in the future = Two condoms, and spermicidal lube, all that crap. 99% (or whatever it is) success rate with one condom doesn't matter, the time that 1% bites you in the ass, there's no going back to the other 99 your jizz was abruptly stopped. :(

Gotta be careful with that stuff man... kids are expensive as shit. :poke:

10. Good advice except for using 2 condoms. Terrible idea man. You increase the likely hood of breaking condoms by using 2.

11. yup...frictions a bitch
    *pop*

12. hah congrads on gettin a virgin i didn think there were any left over age 14 now a days. seeing as how she never had sex before she prob just is adjusting to having sex

13. well, i hope you guys are right about the virgin shit...she wants to have an abortion, but her mom cant find out or she will make her have it. does anyone have an idea how much they are? but if she does have it im sure as fuck not going to abandon them..

14. smishmortions are like $800

15. mother fuck....thats alot.

16. Try to find an anonymous free clinic, no matter how far away.
    It'll be worth it.

17. Hell yea man awsome idea....

I know if i got a chick pregnent at that age i would pray to god she wanted an abortion....i would fucking pay for it lol:rolleyes:

18. I don't really think you would have those symptoms after being pregnant for a week.. maybe another dude knocked her up before you got to her.

19. Abortion ftw?

20. Man, I've had countless pregnancy scares with my ex-girlfriend.

if she's not pregnant, get her on the pill ASAP.