i think my dugout is stealing my weed

Discussion in 'General' started by itstweekybaby, Sep 3, 2008.

1. yeah its stealing it..

and sending it this way. i was wondering how my stash keeps refilling.:cool:

2. I think hes referring to the box the one hitters in, the little compartment you put the weed into to pack bowls, maybe your buds a little damp and getting stuck to the bottom thats happnend to me on a few occasions with the dugout. Get a knife or something long enough to poke to the bottom and a little flash light and get it all out, When you press down with the piece it smashes the bud to the bottom.

3. Exactly my first thought when i saw this thread.. the compressing action of loading up a hit will cause damp weed to compress in the bottom, I first noticed this when it seemed like the bottom of the compartment was steadily rising somehow:D

4. a small crewdriver works well to loosen shit up in there......

5. LOL that's what I meant the box type thing was really congested I used a screwdriver (thanks for the tip btw) and I got like a g out that little fucker is deep....... All you guys started giving me pointers on how to burn my bud like WTF if you understood the question and stop ride eachs others cock you guys would have been useful in answering my question.... Thanks for the guys that took time out and read and understood
    Peace
    Guys
    Eric "motherfucking" Mercer

6. The only thing that made sense to me in this thread is "face mcpalm is banned"

Field day!

7. lol.
    seriously.

8. i feel the exact opposite about my dugout. i feel like it keeps regenerating weed inside it.

"when will it run out!??" i have found myself saying

9. hahaha pissing in my pants. hilarious.

i concur. enough is enough of that guy.

10. :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello: +REP FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!!!!:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

11. #31 itstweekybaby, Sep 5, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2008
    Lool I was pretty burnt when I wrote that it is pretty funny tho.......Since I peeled the bottom of the dug out I got soooooooo much bud out it's like there's a fucking grow op in my dug out another reason why I love it so much

Peace guys

BTW I'm starting my own Cult if you are intersted or know anyone that would be PM me

12. what kind of cult?

13. haven't decided yet but it's bound to be fucking sick. My cult making skills are pretty good

14. lol cult seems so like praise some silly god, then kill alot of people or kill your selfs...

15. I'm gonna start it and tell all my followers I'm a messiah then like 2 years later imma be like "you just got punked" lol