Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think my dealer is cheating me... Is this dank?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dlmebag, Feb 2, 2009.

1. that price is fine. Some people have to pay a shitload for good dank. I have amazing connects thanks to my older bro.

2. those buds look crystal covered. maybe youre too paranoid??

3. Like most others said, definitely worth $15/g. Nice find!

4. pics are too blurry to tell. Its def worth 15/g tho unless its the legal buds shit.

5. There is another surefire way besides knowing the grower, if its from a club. Looks like it could be trainwreck, but you never can tell for sure. Unless your trust your buddy and ask him straight up.

6. no, there's no way to really tell what you got. The shit I got is headies and I don't care what my friends are callin it. That looks like it'll get you good and high, so I'd say $15/g ain't bad for that.

7. fooreal dood ur the one smokin the buds y the fuk woudl u askin us

8. I AGREE!+rep otto

9. Yea, I have a medical card but instead of buying from clubs all the time I buy from him to help him out.

10. If you're not getting "that high" off that...maybe you don't know how to smoke?

11. don't trip, it's dank, the dispensary i go to has TW often and it usually doesn't look heavy in crystals, just real green. That shit fucks me up though, dear jesus, lol

12. haha seriously :rolleyes:

13. man thats some straight up bitch weed idk what all these other foos are seeing... u got ripped off hella, go back with a gun and some demands.

:pjuskiddin dont look bad as long as it was not a short g.

14. it looks good but you cant tell from those pictures at all how much it is.. you need something to compare it too but your still not going to know how dense it is..

15. Looks good for the price, although its probably not trainwreck. Its probably just some regular dank, although a better picture would help.

16. capitated trichome stalks are visible so it's going to get you high. what's up with all this arguing in this thread?

17. I would buy that for 15/g definitely dank.

18. Your cameras not that bad. Its dank man no seeds, no shake, i doubt you need to smoke a blunt of it to realize if its dank or not. I still don't get why these dealers gotta put some wacked name like "super sonic apple haze" or some dumb shit like that on every nice batch they get. I usually just call it dank, and if its really good i call it really good dank lol.

19. its atleast dank so theres no problem, whether its trainwreck noones knows cause of those pics, your not gettin ripped off its atleast some good dank

20. honeslty, why are you even Posting this?

DUDE, you could have labeled the message differently. LOL. not I THINK MY DEALER IS CHEATING ME.. shit bro. use your head.

Im sure your supplier would not like reading this.. use your damn head, or go back to the beginners tokers section. Cmon now.

And if you really want to post stupid sh*t like that, the name of your post should be " IS THIS WORTH x Dollars for x amount of weed"?

Please man, your the reason good people get busted!!
    :mad: