I think my dad is elaborately stealing $150 from me

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bahookahjoe18, Dec 2, 2011.

1. ....

couple linebreaks later: .....

2. Well what happened? Update bro.

3. Well, Two things....

The child (19 yo, senior in hs) I've taken in lives with me partly because his mom jacked 6000 from his account to bond her drug (CRACK) dealing bf out of jail. (He got sentenced to 8 yrs fed time lmmfao!) And she was verbally abusive after he came out and told her he's gay. <----All of that is foul dirty and wrong.

However, I subscribe myself to the "I never lend more money then I can afford to lose" theory but I only borrow, if needed, from my Dad and have Always paid him back.

You have to decide if $150 is worth an argument and accusations and possibly losing contact with him. The reality is, Parents fall on hard times too and it's a whole lot harder for us parents to ask for help then it is for us as kids to ask our parents.

You may never know what happened to it and he may be too embarrassed to see you if it becomes the only topic of discussion.

4. Time will tell man, but i don't think he'd go that far out of his way and then keep dicking you around with the possibility of its return

5. Last night my dad said his van had been towed away to the lot and his friend came down to give him a ride back north. He said he'd send me my cash early in the morning and then figure out how to get his ride.

12:00 PM and still no word. He won't return my texts :(

It's rough because I have bills to pay and stuff I need to buy, and now I only have $200

6. This is probably the truth. Hope for the best though man.

7. Still no money, meh...

He told me he got his van out of impound right at 6:00.

Come on dad, pull through for me! I've got bills to pay and $60 to last me two weeks if you don't pay me back!

8. I'm confused haha.

Father seems unorganized?

9. sorry man, but it seems like he is fucking you..... hope it works out :hippie:

10. Any update?

11. my mom stole 200 bucks from me...she said she'd pay me back within the month and I asked her a month later and she flipped out on me saying to quit bugging her for it..asked he a few more times then dropped it...years later she says she paid me back..im like whatever..so yea dont expect money back from parents

12. idk man i think just let the 150 go ur pops might rly be in a string of bad luck

man my dad just say i took care of you so u owe me