I think my adviser wants to fuck?

Discussion in 'General' started by WeaveAndWish, Mar 13, 2013.

1. #1 WeaveAndWish, Mar 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2013
    lol you heard it. I don't know about immediate "I want to fuck you" but I got the feeling when I was picking my classes for summer. It might be a shitty story...

To make a long story short, I went in for orientation and stuff along with talking to the financial aid guy. And about that time was when the only on campus adviser would be there. So I wait for her to come in and as she walks back to her room, I follow her in and ask her if she's the adviser and all that. And this is where it gets hard to explain as it's mostly actions you'd have to see. She's a pretty attractive female. Pretty young and had great style for someone in her job position. Nice ass aswell.

When she asked my name and I told her, she replied "Justin! My names Shelly" in that real flirty way you see girls sometimes do with that look. Like I said, hard to explain. It's also a bit hard to remember details (Fucking weed man..). There was another guy in for the same thing and she mostly kept eye contact with me and was wondering which one would be going first, but almost instinctively she kind of implied for me to be going first, then I guess remembered the other guy and did a quick "oh! or you can go first"

From this point, it's a lot of body action and eye contact/movement and the way we talked. Fuck. Telling this story feels stupid now. No. I'm gonna do this.

It just feels pretty flirty, and we walk back to one room to talk to some guy and I stretch by pushing my back foward (which pushes my penis forward heuehueh) and she walked right in front of me as I did it and..I hit her lol. And she kind of smiled and talked about stretching as we walked back.

So long story short, we're talking casually along with the stuff we're supposed to be talking about. And I have to use the bathroom. I go come back and noticed she went, and she came back looking like she fixed herself up (not a lot, just very small things) and said something (lol can't remember) I'm kind of high so I can't get this all the way.

So we sit down and start talking about it more, then I decide to compliment her on her boots. (they were pretty badass, especially with her skinny jeans) and she smiled and said something I can't remember and she brought up her husband about something, so that right there (to me) signified something she was saying subtly. Like, "Oh, I have a husband" you know, right when I compliment her.

So, in short story, she was flirting and whatnot, and at the point I complimented her she almost instantly brought up her husband. As if she caught what I was saying. BUT THEN. As I kept eye contact with her as she was saying something (I really wasn't listening) she winked. YEAH. She totally did. At least I'm pretty sure she did. She closed one eye. And I'm pretty sure she did it twice, at a later point. But I couldn't be sure. And she kind of just remained silent..and it felt like my heart kind of skipped. I didn't know what to do. And at some point she brought up lunch or something. So it's like...how should I approach this.

And then at the end, after we finish with everything. I ask "is that everything?" And she say's "In regards to picking your classes, yes." And...I didn't know what to say...in regards to that? What else could possibly be covered professionally? So, I say goodbye and turn around and she says nothing as my back is turned as I walk to the door (like 5 feet away) and look back and she says "good luck!". I feel almost as if in that few seconds I had my back turned she hinted towards something. With the smile she had...

So to make a long story short, she's married but I felt like I caught on so many things. She is my adviser. I could potentially see her again. Should i be hitting that?

2. Yeah, and female bartenders want to fuck you too...

Just playing. Is she hot? We need to know this.

3. SHIT. I said to myself several times in my head. "Oh yeah, you didn't say she was attractive." I'll fix that now.

4. She probably does man. I find it funny too, the women who work here when they point to something on their screen their hands are shaking. They also tell stupid jokes to try to make me laugh but they just end up laughing themselves.

Don't do it man, if she has a husband that guy isn't going to want to kick your ass, he's going to want to put a bullet in your head. If you're going to class there are bound to be some hot girls who aren't married floating around for a guy.

If you're any good with eye contact (and maintaining it) try to look at her pupils while she's looking at you. Dilated pupils is a green light. Also mentioning a husband/boyfriend late in the conversation is a sign they like you.

5. Fuck her, bro

Omega369 :wave:

6. But that's the thing, it's the fact of who she is that makes her more attractive to me. I just mostly online classes for this semester so i don't know how often I'll actually be able to see her. That may have been one of my few chances. If not the only.

7. Laughed out out at this

8. (A) Married, so hands off! You do NOT need an enraged husband after your ass because you were messing with his wife's ass! :eek:

(B) Some gals are just flirts, hon. She just thought you were cute and flirted- you were a few moment's amusement in a normal, dull workday, nothing more. That she immediately brought up that she was married when you responded, tells me that she is not really interested! Deal with it! :cool:

Granny :wave:

9. That wink though. Mmm.

10. Yeah reading that made me get half a chub

Omega369 :wave:

11. Let me get this straight OP.....

you are going to college.......and worrying about one girl?

College dude ........ dont get to carried away before it even starts

12. I'm not worrying! It just kind of made me curious. It's not a big deal or anything. I was just thinking, hey, that'd be cool to do.

13. What's doesn't give you a half chub?!

14. It would make a pretty cool story wouldn't it? Definitely good for bragging rights! :metal:

But as Granny said..... hands off man :( , shes married and no matter what you dont fuck around with that. She may want to, and you may want to, but think about the other guy and how it would affect him. Then put yourself in his shoes and think about how you would feel.

You can always fantasize though :hello:

15. maybe she wants to involve her hubbys somehow,????or she just wanted you to know about him while she is in her profesional enviroment.....with respect, from her perspective, she still has maintain her profesionalism while she is earning her living and her marriage

first
    visit her in her office again, ask a stupid question or two about ur classses, or a class maybe u should have signed up for. dont flirt. but be nice to her. dont hit on her there.
    next
    the next day or 2 later, try and find her in the hallway, away from her co-workers, ask her " if u want to eat lunch together, u seem like an interesting conversation"...not dinner, not movies, important, lunch
    goodluck
    and take sum pics to prove to us ur 4 real hahaha

ps i totaly know what u mean about weed and forgetting lmao

16. If shes gonna cheat shes gonna cheat, OP has no obligation to protect this marriage, he didnt take any vows lol. But he missed his chance anyway (if she was even interested) so oh well

17. Yeah, I'm trying my hardest to even remember what brought up lunch. It was about with friends though. But, even if I had the chance to see her again, I'm awkward with things like that. Well, not that I'm awkward with it, I've never done it. I just think it feels cheesy. To have lunch with somebody. I don't know. Maybe I"m weird. lol

18. You were probably just high.. It's her job to make you feel comfortable as the advisor.

Next time you have a meeting with her try NOT getting baked before lol. It seems to make social situations a bit easier to decipher.

19. yea i know about it feeling arkward, idk i never felt right when i tried "talking" to girl...like i would always ave the scenirio in mind but it just ddnt happen, a few times it didlike i tell my freinds how to do it and it would work out for them but i guess not me lol
    but hopefully it will work out and all willl be happpy lol

20. o dont think its chessy "having lunch" its how the big boys do it, look at it this way.
    its lunch time. u have to eat lunch.
    she has to eat lunch, somewhere kinda closeby

yall are just enjoying each others company while yall eat. either that she has to eat alone, unless she has plans in which either
    1-shes not feeling you and dose not want to advance things..she can just say, hey sorry i already meeting someone,
    2-she is feeling you and does want to advance things, she can just cancel her lunch plans and get a free lunch with you