i think my 15 year old sister is dating a 19 year dude with stds

Discussion in 'General' started by dancole, Mar 25, 2011.

1. my sisters best friend boyfriend told me today that my sister is dating my best friend behind my back he 19 with std and my sister is 15 years old and don't now what path to take she use to want to be an artist was one of the best in the school she not into that much any more im getting really scared she is going to choose a bad one
    with all the potential she has she was already popping pill before she smoked

this all started about 2 or 3 month ago when my sister started turning emo and started thinking about suicide my friend said one day why don't u bring her down her to smoke with use some day
    i knew he had sex with a 16 year girl not to long before that but i had to keep her from commuting suicide so well i brought her over their like 5 times

i didn't think any thing off it till today when her best friends boy freind told me what she is doing

so i started snooping a little her and at my friend house lucky when i went to get on his computer he left his face book up and i found a message from my sister it was all ok till i found one saying that

if he didn't answer then she was going to walk down their and wake him up i check it at like 530 600 and the message said 16 hr ago thats like 2am

both my sister and my best friend where extremely tired today and my friend admit being up all night
    so i have to get on her facebook and see the rest of that i have hear of free programs u can download and it records all the password and stuff any one now how to that or like how to hack into some one elses facebook account

i wanted to say something to him then but i need to figure out if he is dating her or giving her guitar lessons she got new guitar a few days ago and he is really good at playing still ether way ill be pissed i will never talk to him again and a few other thing if i find out he was dating her but if i find out she was only get guitar lessons we wont be bros any more just friends (maybe)

o how do i find thread that i started i can never find them and i want to make sure i will be able to find this again

2. haha your sister's a tramp

3. all of that text for this?

4. Bitches aint shit but hoes n tricks.. including your sister.

o and..
    Is she hott?

5. At least it's just a 4 year age difference.
    There where girls I knew of that were like 13-14 going out with someone 18-21.
    Tell her that he has an std!

6. Fuckin' dickheads up in this bitch. Keep snooping, if that was my little sister I would make sure I knew what the fuck she's up to, especially if it involves men that are older!. Tell you friend straight up; if you find out anything involving your little fifteen year old sister with the douchebag, you're going to see what the fuck is good with the Chester. If he comes clean when you ask him, check him. That's some lowlife shit, fucking around with an underage girl.

Oh yah I almost forgot,

1000th post bitchsssss

7. I would be pissed...kind of not really go get stoned.

8. lol this is great, guitar playin friends pimpin ur sister.

anyways u can get keystroke programs, theyre like 20 or 30 bucks i think. then you see what she typed after facebook.com, ur username next, then password prob

pics??

9. Pics or gtfo

10. sounds like a nice little whore
    [​IMG]

11. Dont download any keyloggers unless you wish for your own information to be stolen. Facebook, email, credit card info, etc

12. I don't think so dude. Not from cnet.

13. Call Charlie Sheen and ask for some tiger blood.:cool:

14. im going to keep snooping and try that program i want to make sure i now what going on for sure so they cant just denie it

funny thing is my friend down the road getting a bag right now and im on his computer

15. epic..if u find anything good make sure to post it

16. Post pics of sister or gtfo.