I think mids have a bad rep.

Discussion in 'General' started by UpInSmokeVA, Sep 3, 2008.

1. I dislike mid grade. If it must be smoked, it is most tolerable in a blunt.

2. All I've smoked are mids. That's all I can get round here. I'd like to try something better one day, but I'm fine how things are! :p

3. I completely concur with the statement in the title.

4. i stay with mids, but it's what i can afford. if you can afford to go out and spend more for less then more power to you.

roll it up and pass it around :)

5. you should all be thankfull you have mids , dank etc etc available , ive just had to buy a 9 bar of 'resin' £240 ......it should last me till my grow is up on the way again ,. it allso makes me very angry the prices that we have to pay to dealers ,why should they get to choose the price of weed , it costs next to nothing for these big grows and the percentage of profit they make is obsurd , it makes me mad to allso think that my hard earned money is funding serious crime , meth labs etc etc everytime i go out to score weed. what a fucked up world it is :mad:

6. I disagree completley.

I dont get headaches off my mids, I have off horrible shwagg tho.

Never really get red/bloodshot eyes.

Cotton mouths never a huge problem.

Couch lock never happens unless off killer dank.

Taste yummy, Look sexy.

Dont see nothing bad.

I got these mids that could easily go for $150 a oz around here to a normal smoker and i got em for 90 a ounce and its killer mids.

Lime green sticky as fuck buds. Jus look like this batch got males involved because theres a few seeds here and there but nothing bad, And thats the only thing, No huge stems or nuttin.

Sticky as fuck.

A blunt really gets me lifted off this shit its crazy.

And i agree with the OG poster, I enjoy smokin blunts, Almost soley the only thing i smoke, A bowl before work, Few hits off the one hitter during/after work and blunts after work. Sometimes 3 a night ina 3-4 hours period jus gettin wasted drunk/blowed.

I love smokin em, And sometimes for during the day ill get some even shittier mids so i can jus chill out round 5 oclock on a day off and chill in the back yard smoke a fat blunt for 20-30 minutes lookin at the sky and jus straight relaxing.

Cant do that off 3-5 hits off a bowl of dank. Aient the same.

Its jus like all of a sudden im blowed.

I like dank but i keep that for a more late night time. I get it in all day but i smoke my 'flame mids' as i call em.

Ive smoked half a blunt in a hour and im pretty stoned. Got this whole half blunt watin, I Can smoke a blunt of reggies and feel pretty sober.

These fire mids got me blowed.

7. Dont know where you from but its different then you think.

Movin weight is jus like any other bussiness.

You got your factory or in this case, A grow op.

Well you got the grower, Who gives it his guy, Who gets rid of bows at a time to other people, And other people flip a ocuple bows, Those guys maybe flip a bow, Then those other guys buy a HP, Other guys buy a QP, Other guys buy a ounce. And so on. So it goes through 10 people before you even get it jus like a normal bussiness, And every person wants thier peice of the cake.

Buying marijuana is funding some serious crime jus because it is illegal, It isnt marijuanas fault, Its the money it brings. If barbies were illegal and a hot item theyd fund 'serious crime' aswell.

8. I agree, high mids have a place in smoking, such as blunts or mixers. But bongs, pipes and joints deserve the dank man. I understand the math:

Mids: Cheaper, but takes more to reach that high.

Dank: pricier but takes less to reach that high.

I love getting mids, and either making brownies, or rolling like 5 fat blunts, and smoking myself retarded with my boys.

9. I am almost to the point where I have to smoke shwag to afford my smoking habits... Easily a Q/O every other day, every third day if I'm lucky. I recently made it four and rewarded myself with a H/O. Not actually to that level yet, lately I've been smoking whatever my boy gets--acceptable mids, quality changes but he's dependable and I have it immediately--which goes for $40 per Q/O. If I could cut back to like... a Q/O a week, I'd probably start getting higher quality shit... But for the time being, I smoke far too much with far too many to afford my smoke and my lifestyle.

10. not a fan of mids. quality buds only. sorry

11. smokin mids once and a while isnt that bad... i had to for 2 weeks or so couldnt find anyone i just moved , then an old friend came through with some gooood shit, it was nice, just finishing it off now. but mids get me pretty blazed if smoked not too often.