i think its time for

Discussion in 'General' started by kbubb91, Jun 14, 2011.

1. groonie, groonie groonie groonie (thats what me and my friends do when were baked, we go groonie in a low soothing tone.
    or we say i think its time for groonie. we just repeat that with a big smile on our faces

2. #2 PunchingZebra, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2011
    Actually i think it's time for you to
    [​IMG]

3. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[​IMG]

4. Please. Do explain

5. I don't get it...

6. Yeah, I was in a cult once too....

7. Well that's just plain silly.

8. why groonie? why not spoonie?

9. no way thats me and dougs thing, he gets baked and then i get baked and i start going teach me how to dougie teach me teach me teach me how to dougie. id repeat that and hed dance.

10. its me and like 10 others thing we say in class so we wont get caught. we turn to each other and go i think its time for groonie, no one knows what were talking about but those who know what groonie is. we cant say you wanna smoke pot after class :p

11. In the words of every sitcom character in the early '90s, and everyone in the Midwest through the rest of the '90s, "Don't go there."

12. if you were there, you would join in to, its fun to say if you say it right, its soothing and makes you smile if you know the meaning.

say it the same way a person would say "awww yeah" i think its time for= the same way/tone you say awww and groonie the same way/tone you would say yeah. hold the nie at the end for 3 seconds and as you hold it VERY SLOWLY drop the pitch.

13. I fucking root
    do you root?

14. root for which team lol

15. Pong?

16. I prefer the method of catching your friends eye and in a very sly way puttin your fingers up to your lips like your smoking an imaginary.

And then you nod really enthausticly(?) at them!