I think its ready...

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Buddamonk, Jan 17, 2013.

1. I am currently on day 79 of what is suppose to be a 55-60 day plant.
    Flushed her twice already, was gonna pull her in a day or two...:hello:
    Being that i am still a rookie in this dept, i was hoping to get a few vets
    in here to chime in (or anyone with an opinion really) to drop a line and
    let me know what you think.

Thank you in advaNCE.....budda

Attached Files:

2. she looks good try to get some pictures in normal light.
    What you look for is
    1, that the trichs are getting a few ambers to what degree you want to find couch lock in the strain. The more amber the more couch lock.
    2, there should be little to no clear trichs, these can cause anxiety and paranoia.
    3, the # of amber trichs to the strain truth of done will show when the clear trichs turn All cloudy.
    :wave::smoking: goodluck

3. Hey fayn2..... Thanks for the look buddy. I will def get some better pics tonight when the lights come on.
    1...I have noticed the trichs were more half clear and half milky, so that's when I started the flush. Now I notice 85% milky to 15% amber
    2...can't really see any clear. Really, anxiety and paranoia huh?.. Never read/heard that before....interesting...
    3...I didnt understand number 3....could you elaborate?

4. #4 fayn2madness, Jan 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2013

Some guys like couch lock and let it go awhile for more amber. Others say hey no more clear time to chop! I do that mostly, but my situations dictate more my when as long as they aren't clear or herming that is.
    When all the clear are cloudy that is the ripe time on that strain and it will vary strain to strain, but you can let it go a bit like fruit, do ya like it a little greener or with a lil age on it? ;):D:smoking:

oh,,, and the paranoia anxiety I fight inside on occasion and naturally w/o drugs or pot or anything sometimes I just get anxious . It is important to me not to enhance that characteristic in my nature.
    Over the nearly 20 years I have played @ this hobby, I have discovered the harvests I have had to take early have had that effect on me. Sometimes a strain smells nice and you want to have a lil taste before it's ready, things like that give me a clue. You can try it out yourself but I have also had this confirmed when I have read some articles and advice on harvesting. When I discuss these things I can only speak to my own experience.

When you take those pictures do it before the lights come on the lights are messing up your shots if you are trying to get that close and all. It seems to me it's time anyway if you have no clear. Show us the results!