Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think it's funny

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Valcurium, Aug 20, 2012.

1. For some reason the community here on grasscity is fucking VICIOUS when it comes to people asking for pickups. Like I get that it's against the rules, but you're telling me that you don't want to see a fellow stoner get bud?

I can't imagine these people doing this shit in real life, somebody comes up to them asking for help finding bud and they're like "go fuck yourself"

I get it's against the rules and I understand why (cops I'm assuming) but mannnnn, I feel like everyone goes into MOM mode and just feels the unnecessary need to tell the OP off.

let the mods do their jobs, no need for the hostile vibes :rolleyes:

2. Not everyone is vicious...I usually post a couple of threads with good advice on how to find bud (that they could've searched for before posting) and let them know it's against the rules (so they have a chance to fix their post before they get an infraction).

And the mods have tons of work to do. In a section like Apprentice Tokers, there are so many posts/day that it's hard for them to keep up sometimes. Remember, it's an unpaid volunteer "job" :)

3. It is cops and confidentiality. It is still an illegal substance whether we like it or not. The very use/possession allows the law to ruin our lives it is a necessary precaution.

4. Because we dont want to see the site shutdown.

5. In real life people can be paranoid too -- if they don't know you.