I Think Its Finally Time

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by cannabis1990, Apr 25, 2014.

1. I posted on here quite some time ago about buying a vaporizer, well I'm moving out of my house and would like to finally get one, before it was between the SSV and Extreme-Q, now I'm looking for a portable vape, although it may not have to be.
    I've been looking at the PAX and FireFly vape and would like to hear what you guys would perfer, or something completely different.

I would get the FireFly simply because it is conduction based and only applies heat when you are inhaling from it resulting in less smell and more efficiency.

3. I thought it was convection based, because you breath the vapor over the herb.

4. Ya that's what he meant.

5. The Pax is real nice I'm using it right now.  I would recommend it over the SSV because you can use it much quicker.

6. I've heard the FireFly can often combust the weed though, has this been a problem for you guys?

You are absolutely right.   I meant that the FireFly is convection based.    Sometimes inadvertently, I'll use "convection" instead of "conduction" or visa versa.    Thanks for pointing that out.   I really try to catch myself before I make that mistake, but sometimes it just goes through undetected.  ;)

The SSV heats up in about 3 minutes and provides a much tastier and cleaner hit.

9. And smell is also of some concern, I can't have anything too smelly if I'm going to be vaping in an apartment.

Idk I have both and I don't really like the tubing

11. Arizer solo. Enough said

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Yup, and the PAX is one of the smelliest portables on the market.

I don't either, which is why I much prefer a vaporizer that has an all glass air and vapor path like the LSV.

13. #13 cannabis1990, Apr 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2014

Would you prefer the LSV over the FireFly vape?
    And is combustion a problem with the FireFly or has it been fixed?

14. #14 lwien, Apr 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2014

The combustion issue with the FireFly is not an issue with the vape, but rather the user.     With user errors, the FireFly as well as the LSV can combust, but then so can a whole slew of other great vapes on the market, but if you learn how to use these vapes correctly, they should never combust.   

Regarding which one of two above I prefer, I prefer the FireFly when I'm out and about and the LSV when I'm at home.

15. How do you like the firefly when you're out and about? Do you use it out in public?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

The MFLB will combust also if you don't use it correctly. Nasty when it happens, too.

17. I think I'll go with the FireFly, thanks guys

18. Any one have any trouble getting free shipping from Vapeworld? all of the options cost money right now and the guy on chat can't figure it out

19. Sweet tits the vape came today and it's fucking beautiful, got 4 nice vapor clouds already from a single bowl mmmm.

20. Glad you're enjoying your Firefly! You made an excellent choice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app