Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think it's broken

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by vitalvoid, Mar 23, 2013.

1. For some reason this stuff just didn't have any kick in it. It's almost as if they were stripped of all thc. Any ideas why this would look nice but have no potency to it?

Attached Files:

2. Could it be a high CBD strain such as Harlequin or Maui BG, etc.? I've seen some of those strains and they look killer. Smoke them and there's hardly any THC in them -but high amounts of CBDs.

3. Luckily it was a trade for something I grew so no cash loss, but I know he made out and I'm stuck with potpourri. He gave me about a half o and I gave him a nug a bit bigger than the one in the picture. I do feel punked because I was told this was great. I'm about to twist this entire thing up and put it to the test. Took several bong rips and felt nothing afterwards.:confused:

4. where I grew up piff referred to really shitty weed, the kind that came in little bags and had more stems and seeds than weed. Interesting how things have different meanings in different places :rolleyes:

5. In contrast you can see the quality I gave this rat bastard lol. Last time I freely make a trade. Live and learn :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

6. Holy crap BigBlue! Would you like to come to NY and be my personal weed broker? Clothing not optional lol I just twisted up as much as I could in a blunt and I'm about to fire it up with the wifey in a minute.

I don't always smoke blunts, but when I do it usually full of someone else's sh!ddy weed :smoking:

7. This made me laugh so fucking hard

8. Damn man that's a real bummer. I know how it feels to trade homegrown weed for commercial and feel disappointed in the end. The quality you are giving away is always so much better than what you get it's ridiculous. Variety is the spice of life though, really sucks that bud didn't turn out well. Maybe try making hash and edibles or something with it? I'd confront the dealer about it, and if he doesn't try to make it right I wouldn't give him any business anymore.

9. Just saying, it might not matter sometimes if you can see THC. I just got some sour diesel without all the THC crystals and its most definitely the strongest weed I've ever had.

10. CBD is like milk when you ate something too spicy, it pretty much just tells the thc to shut the fuck up.

11. [quote name='"BigBlue4EVER"']

shut up fag, you suck cum out of fags asses[/quote]

bruh....... tf?

12. Just report him he is a troll

13. getting weed is like picking up a chick at the bar...you never know what you are going to get

she might be fine, badass looking, but she sucks in bed, plus she gives you a std
    or she might be ugly, but a really good fuck

she might be plain o jane looking, and she is just right in bed...you never know what you are going to get

14. but yea that looks like regular weed for here. we pay about 50/oz 140qp for that

i am curious, what did you pay, for that quality of bud, up there?
    thanks

15. I just recently bought an ounce of "blueberry kush" The shit looked sick and smelled savage. Total waste of money it was shit and I ended up making some hash out of it. Even that didn't help much. Lesson learned. SAMPLE BEFORE BUYING.

16. Oh shit bro I just realized you're from NY as well. Maybe we have the same dealer selling the same garbage.

17. I grow a lot of my own and this wasn't a purchase. A trade that was slanted in their favor. I talked to my friend and let him know his grade A was crap. He felt bad and gave me some growing items I needed so we're square. I still don't get why it looked nice and had little punch.

After twisting a big fat blunt I was able to get a body high that lasted an hour or two. I don't care though, he just hooked me up with a mutual friend who is going to be sending some NY Diesel clones my way :yay:

18. ^it was just probably high in CBD and low in THC like said earlier.

19. That happened to me once i had some purple that looked dank as hell.. I smoked it my eyes got glassy and that's it lmao u was like the fuck is going on :(