i think it will work?

Discussion in 'General' started by drekko, Oct 9, 2008.

1. harvest time is around the corner and my girls are almost ready and they lookin mighty fine i must say . so i decided to whip out the camera and take some pics thinkin i would get some nice close up shots like you see in high times. man was i mistaken my digital camera which i paid some good money for came out like shit so im hopin somebody has a cheap remedy that would help me out please ?:confused:

2. Check to see if your camera has a 'macro' mode, often illustrated by a small flower icon. This will make the quality of close ups much better.

3. Yep, check for a macro setting.

Also, try taking some pics of some stuff around the house and try to get as much clarity as you can in close up shots...

Mess with lighting and different backrounds...like, if you're trying to shoot a nug, and it's on a really textured table, it will pick up the texture in the table, and the nug will come out blurry.

4. Try macro mode and use something to stabilize the camera, tripod, table, etc.

Turn off the flash and have good lighting available... and make sure you're not getting so close to the plant with your camera that you're actually blocking available light. But either way you'll most likely need a longer shutter speed than you could possibly hold by hand, image stabilization or not.

5. this is my buds in the macro mode it came out nice thanks for the tip:D:D:D Picture 016.jpg