I think im safe

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Lysogen, Sep 9, 2012.

1. What up GC?

So I live in an apartment with 3 other dudes. Tonight we decided to throw a party. People were comin thru, we were dancing, pong, havin a good time. All of a sudden the cops are knocking.

Obviously we're not stupid so we didnt answer the door. The cops shined their flashlights in and saw a beer but didnt enter (idk why?). Finally the cops backed off. All the people in our apartment dipped out. We thought everything was cool...

Maybe half an hour later I get a call from my friend saying a friend had been stopped in our alley and gotten a drinking ticket. The cops were telling him "just call them and tell them to open up or we're going to throw as many tickets at them as we can and we'll watch the house". We obviously still didnt answer.

Its now 2 AM. The cops have been gone for an hour, hour and a half. I have a shit ton of pieces in here and all that. Should I get it out tonight while the cops are gone (not sure if they are). Can the cops come in tomorrow to investigate? I plan on saying I wasnt there and had no knowledge of a party, since the cops never contacted us and never took any of our information.

2. They can't enter your house or apartment without a warrent, and I doubt they're gonna get a warrent just because of a house party, they're just trying to scare you, you'll be fine

3. if they could come in, they would have.
    its over, you should be fine.

clean your place anyway. its a fuckin mess

4. yeah your in the clear just make sure your friends get home safe bruh

5. Why didn't you just answer the door in the first place? and why did everyone dip? Am i missing something here?

6. i assume there was some underage drinking going on

7. yep we're all like 19 and 20 and so were attendees

8. #8 InitialToke93, Sep 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2012
    What difference does it make? or aren't you even allowed to drink until your 21

9. not til 21, in Wisconsin