I think I'm nearly there

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by J Ganjiside, Aug 16, 2017.

1. This is my third post in this forum and I am now at day 107 of autoflower (from germination) the end is getting near. All of the tric's are now cloudy but no sign of amber yet. Wait or cut... that is the million dollar question [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Check 'em daily.
    Amber can appear quickly when they get to this stage of growth.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Quick question everyone I myself have a beautiful girl in later flower should a harvest or wait til my currently harvest day #108 currently I'm on day103[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Looks like 2 weeks to me

5. Maybe longer g man

6. Thanks a bunch Azbud2001 you think 2 weeks or more huh looks like I'll have too wait a bit more but it is what it is

Thanks again
    Happy growing

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. No lollipoping. I did do some Low stress training with some string in for the first 6 weeks of growth. Can't wait to get the next one started as this was my first. Go at growing. Thanks for the reply.

8. you still got a little bit those pistills are standing straight up still. you want to wait until they start to recede, thats the best indication

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Thanks mate. I'll take another picture when I get home. Another 3 days have passed now

• Like Like x 1
  10. how do you know he needs to flush without knowing his medium or what nutrients he is using?

11. I'd say It's not ready yet. Mine is on day 112 and still has a couple of days so keep being patient. I check twice daily with a 420 microscope. I started the flush about 10 days ago.

12. Medium visible in pictures to be soil or coco or something similar. From what I've read, we flush( plain water feed with some runoff) about 7-10 days ahead of harvest. Also read up a lot where leaves shedding/ discoloration it's a good indicative of harvest time.

By looking at the pictures, where most leaves have turned and are beginning to die 3 days ago, i say this should be ready to harvest in a week or so.

Do you see holes in the observation mate? I would love tho learn, right blow only on my first grow so basically just 45 days with a plant, never seen a flower, so all i say is theoretical.

Check out my first grow log:

First ever grow: How do the girls look?

13. Negative to all no nutes were used at all ... only rain water i had collected recently ... with that being said do i really need to flush at all ... i've grown before but i am using soil as my medium but no nutes were used.

So what should my havest day be just to be clear

All advice is welcome .. just looking for help

14. Still have a lot of white pistols. Pretty though. Give it 2 more at least

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  15. Bang on mate. I'm using coco and Canna A and Canna B nutes. I'm moving to biobizz light soil and the 6 biobizz nutrients. Also going to increase pot size and add an extra LED light. I've made many mistakes along the way but it's all learning... I've been flushing for 10 days now.

16. Sooooooo, I'm off again. Terrible results with the last plant. It looks, smells and grinds perfectly. Just wasn't as great as I hoped.. but onwards and upwards. These two are at day 20 (at back of picture) [​IMG]