Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think I'm gonna become a cop so I can bust potheads and get free weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by anonymous911, Feb 28, 2009.

1. ...j/k

But really, I wonder if people do this :confused:

:smoke:

2. haha i think of that allllllllllllllllllllll the time:smoke:

3. My cousin became a cop for three reasons 1. Free car 2. Free gun 3. Free weed.

4. Just become like a mall cop.:cool:
    When I did security at a bus station I use to jack weed all the time. I know it's fucked up, but why do dumb asses gotta smoke at the bus station. Made me look bad, so I just tell them I was gunna flush it and took there shit.

5. haha mad! +rep

6. Don't you have to file every piece of evidence/contraband you confiscate?

7. yeah but some dont.

the paperwork isnt worth it for a lot of cops

8. There's a cop in my town that's notorious for smoking with people and/or selling to them and than coming back around the corner and busting them. By the time they get a subpoena in court to piss test the cop he's gotten clean already. Complete BS.

9. Yeah, surely you would have no proof of busting someone if you had no evidence
    because you smoked it all :p

10. Usually what cops do is when they confiscate a stash they take a few grams and then book the rest so that there is something to put in the "books". I know a retired cop I used to smoke with in college that told me the bmore county cops do that all the time.

11. piss tests wouldnt be a problem?

12. I doubt many people will join a career that gets very little respect from respectable peers, just to get some free weed time to time. That's low.

13. 1. Your career as a cop is only 20 years and then you have the option to retire.
    2. Its not hard to "study" for a drug test
    3. Cops have connections so they can figure out when the next drug test is going to be.

My friend whom is a retired bmore county cop did this and we even went behind the police station and smoked. The cops in bmore are so corrupt so maybe thats why it was so easy for him. Also, hes in his early 40's and he now gets a penton from baltimore for the rest of his life. Thats how I know you can retire after 20 years just like in the military.

14. i live a block down from my towns lead drug detective. hes arrested a number of people i know and many have said they saw him pinching their sack. fuckin scumbag pigs.

15. One of the cops I know of in Houston will smoke with you if he gets there first and just radio in that its been dealt with.

16. my friends dad tells us storys like this all the time, he use to be a dea-type cop and busted people for weed all the time. he said they only looked for the "really big stuff when it came to weed". he wouldnt busted anyone with less that a half pound. he would take ounces all the time and smoke them. he also said he would bust crack deals on the corner and just take their rocks and just crush them on the floor. oh, and he told us he had a couple guys he know that he busted with MAD shit, like pounds of weed and coke and wouldnt bust them cause they would give infomation, even let them keep their shit.

but he said now adays it is hard for a cop to keep what they have busted. he didnt really get into that but their was a good reason, i just cant remember, haha i was to high.

oh and he told us storys about busting crack houses but that is a hole other story...haha

17. There's better reasons than that to become a cop. You could be like a "protector of the stoners" lol. Also cops do a lot of other shit than just bust people (helping the community, etc). Most people on this site think they're too badass though and don't acknowlege any good that "pigs" do :rolleyes:.

18. Happens all the time, had a pig take about 8gs from me, just tossed them on his dashboard and was on his way...no citation/arrest. Homeboy even said "Have a good day, I know I will!" as he took off.

19. i know of a cop who jacked a triple chamber anaconda bubbler, another one jacked a 200 bong

and as far as weed goes i dont mind if they take ur stash and dont say anything, then they aren't fucking you over so don't bitch

if they fuck u over and steal half your stash too, then i think its time to say fuck the police

20. haha, that's the kinda cop I would be.