i think im going to end my life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GoneWithTheSmok, Jun 16, 2012.

1. #1 GoneWithTheSmok, Jun 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2012
    i dont mean suicide, i mean grabbing all the cash i can, cutting ties and moveing away.
    i currently live in seattle, washington. ideas on where to go? preferably out of the country.
    by the way im serious i want to do this within the next 2 years.

2. You're immature and need to grow up a little bit. Having the thought cross your mind is normal. Seriously thinking about it isn't. You know what happens if you get caught robbing all that cash? I hope you have some soap with a wristband. As far as the unbearable shit, once again grow up. There are people in this world that REALLY have it fucking miserable; living on the streets wondering where their next meal will come from. These people have it rough. Now please, grow up and quit sulking in your own self-pity and remember all the good things you've been blessed with. I'd be willing to bet my left nut that it's a hell of a lot more than you seem to realize.

3. well glad to know your not trying to kill your self!

4. [quote name='"ISnuff"']You're immature and need to grow up a little bit. Having the thought cross your mind is normal. Seriously thinking about it isn't. You know what happens if you get caught robbing all that cash? I hope you have some soap with a wristband. As far as the unbearable shit, once again grow up. There are people in this world that REALLY have it fucking miserable; living on the streets wondering where their next meal will come from. These people have it rough. Now please, grow up and quit sulking in your own self-pity and remember all the good things you've been blessed with. I'd be willing to bet my left nut that it's a hell of a lot more than you seem to realize.[/quote]

Thank you for that post. It helped brighten my day a little

5. i never said anything about robbing anybody and im fully aware that my life is better than atleast 80% of people in the world, but money is all i have, not family, few friends. doing this really isnt as big a deal for me as it would be for most people, which is why im seriously considering it, i just want to move to a new country, and meet completely new people, i dont see too much wrong with that.

6. dont do it. if you are, go to florida

7. go somewhere where the american dollar has high value

south america?
    southeast asia?

LIVE LIKE A KING

8. Sorry, but how do you know what his life is like? I'm pretty sure he didn't mention any specifics in his post, and he didn't say anything about stealing money. Stop fucking jumping down his throat when he says he wants to move away and start again. If he wants to do that and has good reason to, who are you to tell him to grow up?

Good luck OP :smoke:

9. [quote name='"GoneWithTheSmok"']i never said anything about robbing anybody and im fully aware that my life is better than atleast 80% of people in the world, but money is all i have, not family, few friends. doing this really isnt as big a deal for me as it would be for most people, which is why im seriously considering it, i just want to move to a new country, and meet completely new people, i dont see too much wrong with that.[/quote]

Again ... Go to argentina, brazil or spain preferably argentina if your looking for some FINE women

10. "i mean grabbing all the cash i can, cutting ties and moveing away."

And I take from that, rob a bank and leave the country without ever speaking to anyone he's ever known again. I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions. He didn't give any specifics, but the fact that he's got a computer with internet access to post that shows a little something.

11. what South American countries are just straight up too dangerous for Americans? i was considering Columbia but Argentina or Brazil are starting to sound a lot better.

12. its true, im not filthy rich but im far from poor.

13. Whoa take a chill pill bud, all I got from OP's post was that he wanted to start over. Didn't read anything about him robbing or being miserable.

However, if some punk was going on and complaining like you thought he was, I would totally agree with you.

14. [quote name='"GoneWithTheSmok"']what South American countries are just straight up too dangerous for Americans? i was considering Columbia but Argentina or Brazil are starting to sound a lot better.[/quote]

I wouldn't go to columbia its too sketch safest would be argentina & spain imo oh unless you into unmentionables go to portugal everything is decriminalized. Spain and argentina are both very lenient about weed .

15. Do it. Give in to your wanderlust, whats the worst that can happened, death and that's inevitable.

"Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” Mark Twain

16. Sounds like this book that I read 'Blood Lies' it takes place in seattle, b.c, etc...

Ironic no?

Ah, but the character was being framed for blood that wasn't his so he had to flee to find evidence to prove he wasn't guilty..talks about the drug ring alot and shit. But I don't think OP's that smart to read a book...

Unless you're talking about credit cards, taking out loans and shit and never expect to pay it back. Thats still pretty stupid but atleast you're digging yourself a hole financial wise.

17. [quote name='"ISnuff"']You're immature and need to grow up a little bit. Having the thought cross your mind is normal. Seriously thinking about it isn't. You know what happens if you get caught robbing all that cash? I hope you have some soap with a wristband. As far as the unbearable shit, once again grow up. There are people in this world that REALLY have it fucking miserable; living on the streets wondering where their next meal will come from. These people have it rough. Now please, grow up and quit sulking in your own self-pity and remember all the good things you've been blessed with. I'd be willing to bet my left nut that it's a hell of a lot more than you seem to realize.[/quote]

living in seattle is depression. It rains all the time. That's why the suicide rate is so high.

18. Lol i said it will happen within 2 years i never said i wasnt gonna have a plan i dont need to take out loans

19. I move city (and sometimes country) every 2 years and wouldnt have it any other way... i have the freedom to bring people from one 'life' over to the next and cut out everyone i want to out. Dont get me wrong, im not an introvert, i have many friends and could call up several people to 'hang out' with tonight if i wanted - weed is a great tool to bring people together, within a month of moving cities, i always meet someone who smokes and that usually introduces me to a group of people who share my main hobby. As long as you seem interesting and can tell a story (make one up if necessary) youll fit in wherever and its always refreshing and exciting tostart from scratch. Dont listen to these haters, I think theres something more wrong with staying in your home city for the rest of your life than it is to experience living somewhere else. Thats how you pick up experiences and meet new people. best of luck with your move, if your american i would definately consider moving somewhere with a little culture (no offence) and somewhere where your money goes relatively far - Ive always wanted to live in india but havent got round to it yet (hopefully in the next few years). peace.