I think Im going to become a serial killer

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Bongo Bongo, Jan 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sometimes I get the urge to want to murder people real badly for no reason, I'm probably just insane but eh people have always been killing each other. It's obviously fun as hell and a rush to end the life of another, I could see why people like to kill. 

2. "obviously fun as hell".....

riiiiight.......

3. I wish you wouldn't, a life is something fragile. The moment you end it, i guarantee you will lose a piece of your self. Maybe you want to lose that piece, but is killing someone else the best way?

4. Seven is one of my favorite movies.

5. There's nothing precious about life, I wouldn't "lose myself" I would only care if I would get caught by the law. 

Yes it was a good movie, especially the villain and how he still 'won' in a way even though he dies but he pretty much proved his point of Brad Pitt representing Wrath. 

6. Yep..you probably will become a serial killer judging by your original post.

7. I heard you wouldn't. Someone said so. Don't let them talk shit. You can't hold no groove, if you ain't got no pocket.

8. To say you wouldn't change is denial as someone said above you would lose a piece of yourself

9. How would I lose a piece of myself? People kill in cold blood all the time and remain perfectly normal.

10. As long as is justified, ie they tried to jump u, or they raped ur mom or something, are you suggesting killing a 100% random for the pure thrill of it?

11. Please,continue the Jigsaw legacy.

Killing people in cold blood isn't normal

13. If he goes postal, are we all going to be charged guilty by association? You can't hold no groove, if you ain't got no pocket.

14. OK hopefully this is something the NSA are monitoring....

I'd rather kill someone who deserves it to satisfy my insanity, like your typical corrupt politician anyone who makes many others suffer so that way I'd be doing something useful for the people. 

16. #16 BOXcarRACER, Jan 11, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2014
    You trying to get this account banned too now that your secrets out?

You have all these beliefs and yet never go into reasoning. My guess is you don't even know why you feel these thoughts. Judge yourself before you try judging others.

17. OP, don't think about it. Just go. We'll all be here to wait for the report, Bundy! You can't hold no groove, if you ain't got no pocket.

18. #18 Bongo Bongo, Jan 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2014
    I'm not trying to get banned, also Ongyo wasn't my original account... I been here before like 2 years ago until I got banned for something I said that sounded offensive but wasn't meant to be offensive. 

discussing it beforehand on a forum won't help with that..

you'd make a horrible serial killer.

20. You guys act like as if I would really go through with this, I just play video games to do my killing sprees. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.