.... i think im going crazy ... saw an orb the other night while i went outside...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by rigz, Apr 25, 2009.

1. saw an orb the other night when i went outside
    passed right over my head ....

cought me offguard ... felt it slowed up to me and while i turned around to dip into the house it spead up over my building.

walked out the back with camcorder in hand and it was gone ...

:(

i smoke alot and i know what i saw ... and i dont halucinate or anything ...
    it was copper .. dull
    no lights ...

i guess what i saw as copper could of been the reflection of the parking lot lights outside my building
    i am 5'7"
    my building is 2 stories
    and it was right over it maybe 10 feet.
    if i look up at it and hold up a softball ...
    how big can this orb by 5ft diameter?

whats the formula for determining size of an object by distance?

i think im loosing it:bongin::hippie:

2. ball lightning?

3. orbs are usually just collections of energy, no big deal
    sometimes they can be spirits though

4. it was dull copper... wouldnt ball of lightning be a bright light ... this thing had no lights didnt glow ...
    kind of like copper dull gun metal type tecture.. i caught it off the corner of my eye while it was silently floating over me.

that shit could of passed right over me i would of never noticed it

5. Well it could be a UFO, could be some alien life form, could be a ghost, could be your mind, take your pick, either way you'll never find out.

6. Impossible to tell.

You could be going crazy.

You could be being watched with sophisticated surveillance devices that our government is employing.

It could be something supernatural.

It could be something extraterrestrial.

No matter what its probably good for your mental health if you try not to focus on it too much.

7. Hahah, agreed, dont think about it too much. Crazy shit happens to all of us in life, just dont let it get to you. Realistically, it was most likely your mind.

Or it could be A SIGN. Maybe it was an alien checking this place out before it comes back with an army to destroy us.

8. Aliens are after your stash, man.

9. After all, Earth DOES have the best weed

10. Nooooooooooooo ;):D

11. lol

just got a mental image of aliens mixing strains, Hybrids =P

shit i could of been another statistic and been abducted unless i have already been abducted :eek:

im just still bleh like i really think i saw what i saw ...

started looking up uav's...

12. Maybe your whole life is a farce... Maybe they captured you when you saw them, and now you think your back in the old world, but your really in an alien space ship living in a computer simulation of earth life. Meanwhile they take apart your body and investigate you. :smoke:

13. Kind of weird that your avatar looks like an alien too. Maybe it's a sign?

14. Get off the planet man it's not safe here

15. Loving your display picture....
    Anyhow, i would smoke all your shit before they come back, just to be safe.

16. All your base belong to us? :(

17. i was a green orb last night when i was tripping on 900mgs of DXM.

18. Probably just some form of energy, paranormal maybe. If you believe in that shit that is... Haha.

19. Ohhh man. One time I went for a walk when on dxm, and sometimes when I would walk under a streetlight it would go out. like every one out of ten would go out when i walked under it. I was like wtttttf. Sober people actually confirmed this.

Man. thanks for the memory

20. haha shit man thats pretty crazy bro,ive been dexing for 2 days straight,an its just been one crazy fucking adventure man.