Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think I'm getting fucked over, help!?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 4smoke2haze0, Nov 6, 2012.

1. I gave this girl $90 yesterday (I'm good friends with her brother, so I know she's real, or so I thought), she told me that she would either get the weed yesterday night or today...Now she's saying she's gonna probably have to get it tomorrow, because her boyfriend (where she's getting it from) has the bud, but he's just gotta "do something", so it might have to wait. What should I say, I don't wanna come off as a dick or anything, but I'm tryna smoke tonight. I don't know, any advice?

2. One does not simply give money upfront for future weed....

3. You needa tell her you need your shit ASAP because that shit is not cool. Do not buy from them anymore if that's what they will play. Get your shit or try and get your cash

4. if you gave her the money just get it back and buy from another source

5. [quote name='"4smoke2haze0"']I gave this girl $90 yesterday (I'm good friends with her brother, so I know she's real, or so I thought), she told me that she would either get the weed yesterday night or today...Now she's saying she's gonna probably have to get it tomorrow, because her boyfriend (where she's getting it from) has the bud, but he's just gotta "do something", so it might have to wait. What should I say, I don't wanna come off as a dick or anything, but I'm tryna smoke tonight. I don't know, any advice?[/quote]

Tell her that your meeting her in 30 minutes and she can either give you your bud or the 90 bucks.. Bitches ain't shit.

6. Das whusup

7. She's the only connect I have right now, I don't really wanna back out.

8. Guess this was your lesson that you shouldn't ever front money. Pretty much everyone makes this mistake sometime in there life don't worry man, Just learn from it!

9. [quote name='"4smoke2haze0"']She's the only connect I have right now, I don't really wanna back out.[/quote]

Well then there's your answer.. If she doesn't have it tomorrow I'd pay her a surprise visit..

10. Well shiiiiiiiii mane, I'm considering driving on over there tonight and being all like WHERE DA WEED AT BITCH.

11. [quote name='"4smoke2haze0"']

Well shiiiiiiiii mane, I'm considering driving on over there tonight and being all like WHERE DA WEED AT BITCH.[/quote]

Go for it.. But like you said you dont wanna ruin the connect...

12. Yea man thats what sucks. I want the bud, yet I'm really getting sick of waiting and it's kinda starting to piss me off that she's been holding my money for almost 2 days.

13. cool out dude, wait another day and see what happens. I though my cousin ripped me off for $75 when he had stuff come up 4 days in a row. But in the end he delivered and im glad i kept cool and didnt flip on him.

14. Just chill, sometimes life happens. :smoke:

15. 2 days man? noway ur getting the bud and im 99.9% sure she just spent the money

16. they had already talked of get having the money for a day or so while she gets her bf.

17. You may have to metaphorically, telepathically "choke a bitch". Nahmean, violence isn't the answer, but id say where's my bud in a stern manner.

18. Never exchange the money before the product you silly simple minded knee grow.

19. LOL do it dude. thats some crazy shit if you got ripped off

20. And I'm unemployed so there ain't no way in hell I'm letting them take $90 from me! I will, honest to God, fight a motherf*cker over it.