i think im fucked

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by thomastrinh, Mar 1, 2012.

1. I was skyping with my friend and I showed him my glass pipe.. He took a picture of it and posted it on facebook.. I didn't really care but like last week cops went up to him and asked him who I was and they told my friend they saw the picture he put up.. Im getting extremely paranoid.. What do you guys think is gonna happen? :confused:

2. It's a pipe....

3. They will come to your house, and book your underage ass. Get all your evidence out the house and don't do this kind of thing again.

4. well if your over 18 it shouldnt be a problem for you to be in posession of a 'tobacco pipe'

5. Some kids word and a picture is not grounds to enter your house and like dude said its just a pipe your good bro

6. seems like you and your buddy toke to look cool. like a cucumber.

7. They will call in the FBI. Run, Now

8. 1 post wonder claims cops watch his Facebook friends Facebook page and know who and where this Facebook friend lives and follows him...ya..I smell something...it lives under a bridge and talks to goats...could be wrong, but this reeks of that critters droppings....:wave:

9. I call bullshit

10. Why don't you go hang out in the apprentice section.

11. they're gonna call your mommy, and she's gonna put you in time out

(looks at join date and post count) :hello:

12. I think your friend is trolling you.

13. Dude your friend is retarted for being burnt and putting pics on failbook.
    Good luck getting caught up:smoke:

14. #17 DeJesus885, Mar 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2012
    [​IMG]

My name is Agent Walters, and I've finally found you! I'm tracing your IP address right now and heading to your house. In fact, we see you right now. We see your house, your window, your room, and your family. Your moms got some nice jugs btw. Tell her I said tits or GTFO. Oh and your under arrest for owning dangerous drug paraphernalia...AKA a pipe...

15. Get out now, don't even consider packing a bag. They're hot on your trail.

16. I think we scared OP off.