Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Think I'm Dying

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by igotammo, Aug 25, 2008.

1. When I smoke weed sometimes I get a dry mouth kinda like theres cotton in my mouth..can anyone explain why this happens? and what its called?..any personal experiences ...am I only one:confused:

2. It was laced, man.

3. nah that woulda made me pass out on my porch for like 25 mins then i woulda been buggin out posting stuff on the forum seeing if I had laced weed then I got some for my stepdad and it was like it had sand in it..a lot of kief idk whats going on

4. Only PCP does that..

(jk)

5. #5 FormerlyBlank, Aug 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2008
    its called cottonmouth. (thats about as scientific as im gonna get =P) i duno exactly why it happens, but logically its cuz you get dehydrated. or so i think, im not sure man

everyone i know gets it too, so your not weird or sum shit

6. wait you think I have cottonmouth? :( how can I cure it..will symptoms get worse?:confused:

7. Just drink something man, milk works really well. have you tried drinking shit to get it to go away yet?

8. If your eyes get red, you gotta go to the ER.

9. hehe. is this really necessary =]

10. NO I cant drink anything but thanks I woulda tried that first before anything if I could drink duh

ya funny joke selvester

11. Sorry... I thought this thread was a joke :eek:

It's cottonmouth, a common occurrence with smokin ganja, especially new tokers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xerostomia

There's nothing wrong, man. Just have some drink on hand (gum also works wonders) and keep tokin. It's caused by the dehydration, just like how you get bloodshot eyes.

12. if you dont got shit to drink just pick something up. cottonmouth is a bitch if you dont got stuff to drink.

oh and pick up stuff without tons of sugar, you'll stay up there longer

13. Please don't tell me you're serious. You've posted over 650 times and mention cottonmouth in your sig.

14. You sure you're not in the Humour Forum?
    :p

15. get em!!!!!

16. cottenmouth happens when you get thirststy after you smoke weed i knew that b4 i even thought about smoking the shit

17. lol if I eat suger I will get high longer love learning new tricks:D

18. thats a lie the sugar thing eating sugary foods actually can kill your high

19. no, iv heard and experienced that it kills your high and you crash sooner.

dont drink or eat shit with tons of sugar in it if you wanna stay high for longer man

20. when you eat food you get more high ...thats common sense 2 me tho weed is like LIFE