I think Im done

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Peace Pipe, Jul 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Up until today I have never truly gotten in trouble with my parents.

Today I was at a friends house and smoked this amazing weed that was probably the best ive ever had. When we were baked we took another bowl but we were sloppy with it and blew the smoke all over the place. So the guys mom smells it(she used to be a hardcore druggy) and narced me.

Then she flipped out and told me how I had no right to bring drugs to her house.

Then she dropped me off at my house and left me there without knowing my parents weren\'t home. So i wait outside like an hour before my rents come home and have to tell them what I did to there faces while I was still blitzed from the bud.

It was the most surreal thing I\'ve ever been in. I feel so bad and I pretty sure I\'m going to stop.

Oh and my parents found my 60$ glass bub and threw it out.

2. Here in a couple months you will start back up. Just give it time.

3. dude, that blows. i know how ya feel b/c i just recently got caught coming home drunk. Hang in there. It\'ll be happening again in the somewhat distant future. It just makes you safer n more careful for the future, ya know?

4. aww, I\'m really sorry. Personally I think the most exciting thing about smoking is coming home high and trying to hide it from my parents...maybe that isn\'t the most intelligent thing to do, but its fun:D
    -Thinker

5. Damn, they took ur 60 dollar bubbler. Well i was in a similar situation, but as soon as i couldnt smoke (i was getting monthly drug tests) i wanted to even more. in a couple of months ur parents will forget about it (not totally) but yea and ull be fine. And hey the up side is when ur waiting to cheif again, you can save up money for a new piece and some dank bud. Keep tokin and stay strong man.

Jah Bless

6. Which is why im glad my parents let me, they arent stupid and would rather have me smoke some pot than do alot of other stupid shit. Its good to have cool parents.

7. My parents were like suprisingly cool with me.

I\'m not really in trouble but I feel like morally bad even though I always thought pot was good. My parents said they were expecting me to try it and that they used to do it alot and how it\'s not bad for you.

At this point it feels like i\'ll never toke again though cuz this feeling is such shit.

8. have a cone and quit ya bitchin, woman. ;)

9. ..i dont see a reason to stop

10. I guess I feel like I\'m not really benefitting from it and I don\'t want to ever put myself in a situation were I could feel like this again.

I probably will start again but just be extremely careful and do it rarely.

11. i know you\'re parents appreciate you\'re honesty. By telling them to their faces you haven\'t broken their trust. In a while they\'ll move on, and things are going to slowly go back to the way they were.

12. He speaks sense...

You were honest they didn\'t flip out...be honest again and tell them you\'ll do it sometimes. It\'s a way to make your off time (from school/ect) more enjoyable nothing more.

If you aren\'t flunking out or acting like a moron I\'m sure they\'ll understand. Shit school alone in this day an age is much more stressful not to mention the god awful bookbags...I\'m not that young nor old but I remember lugging well over 50 pounds worth of books every damn day.

If anything you deserve to chill just like they do when they eat out or have a drink.

13. :confused: then why did u start smoking weed?
    the only reason i do it is becuase i enjoy being high plus u meet lots of new and interesting people while smoking.

if your smoking and not really for any particular reason then maybe you should stop for a while. or until you get your head straight :D

14. then why would you be doing it in the first place?

15. I wasn\'t really thinking, I still love getting blazed but i\'m not really gaining anything from it besides fun and thats fun with a huge risk.

I like ars\' advice I think I might tell them I\'m going to do it again but I\'m going to wait for that.

Thanks for the advice peace

16. Oh my god logan you are so cool!!!! Ever heard of punctuatinon? You sound like the little immature bastard that you\'re making fun of. Way to live logan.

17. That\'s not very nice:( Go suck yourself
    -Thinker

18. Does anyone else see the stoned irony in the fact that the gun is pointed at his nick....?

Here\'s one for ya Logan my man... remember kid it\'s down the street not across the road.

19. ive said that every time i got caught and still started back up and now im smoking more than ever this summer has been going to a party prettymuch every night and getting really high and drunk, i lost my very cool blue peice and i dont rember anyof it but i bought the coolest little yellow one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.