I Think I'm Autistic

Discussion in 'General' started by Uglyboyceo, Sep 21, 2016.

1. As the title reads I have just recently started to think I may fall on the Autism spectrum and was wondering if there is any tests I can take to point me in the right direction or should I just consult a doctor automatically?

2. go see a doc man. why do you think you are autistic tho?

• Like Like x 1
  3. I don't think I'm necessarily very high on the scale but I do horrible in social situations and don't process info as quickly as others seem to do and I can't handle simple tasks that others can etc lots of stuff I don't know everything about it so I'm currently doing research

4. You don't have artism or assburgers, only special people have those powers.
    I know because from a young age I already knew I was altistic.
    I am tired of people misappropriating my culture to cover for their BS.
    "Oh, I can find the product of any two numbers in my head, but I can't order at burger king without sweating and stuttering."
    "Abloo bloo bloo, I'm can't into socializing, I must have asparagus syndrome."
    It's not quirky and there's nothing cool about being autistic unless you like self deprecating humor.

Stop oppressing meeeeeeeeeeeee.

• Like Like x 7
  5. Last weekend after a few rough nights out getting drunk and being out in the rain I think I caught Asbergers and Autism

• Like Like x 2
  6. STOP OPPRESSING MEEEEEEEEEEEE

again

• Like Like x 3
  7. Having autism and being ugly makes getting laid unlikely, eh? I think I'm on the psychopath spectrum. Psychopaths can get laid easily because we lie so convincingly, maybe you should try being a psychopath.

• Like Like x 2
  8. The headline tomorrow will read "Local boy catches autism from 'high-grade' marijuana. More at 7."

• Like Like x 2
  9. Why do you think you're autistic? As in .. aspergers?

10. Well Ive never been diagnosed as a kid but I do have extreme difficulty in social situations and have trouble with communicating like talking or connecting with people but I'm gonna see a doctor about it to see what to do next I think

11. Well I've had sex but who said I wasn't a psychopath? Lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. I have a degree in behavioral psychology, it is my friend and school, I'm bust bit but willing to taslk.

13. ^sounds legit to me.

14. Ive taken several assburgers, to the face.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I can't count backwards, does that count?

• Like Like x 1
  16. #16 InvasionANC, Sep 22, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
    Many people have varying degrees of autism spectrum disorders, but for the most part it isn't worth having it "diagnosed" because there is no "cure". It's a social disorder that people are born with, if you made it this far it can't be too debilitating. I would say I "suffer" from Asperger's, but the suffering is in the past. In many ways it made my life difficult growing up, but there are ways to cope with social inadequacies that require personal creativity and practice. Different people have difference strengths and finding those is key to quelling your social anxieties, and more than likely that is all that you have. Being shy does not indicate anything in and of itself, and most people with pronounced symptoms of autism spectrum disorders will not have a hard time determining it. Don't waste your time worrying about what label to give your "issue", just try seeking solutions to any symptoms that make your life more difficult or less enjoyable. Good luck.

Ayahuasca Purple Grow Journal Nirvana Grow Journal

Just 4 Growers Just 4 Growers: YouTube

17. How much weed do you smoke?

18. [​IMG]

19. Not that much, a few hits a day