i think im addicted to the city.......are you?

Discussion in 'General' started by taitpeter, Jul 8, 2004.

1. This is definitly a cool place to post at when I'm high. Never been to a forum w/ so many cool tokers.

2. I am not addicted to the city..

The city owns me! :D

3. you must live in new york lol j/k im so addicted to the city if i aint got weed im on here talking bout it makes me feel better even though im dry which i am right now

4. out of all the forums i seen, this one is the best one
    everyone on here is cool with each other and if a fight does break out between members it doesnt last because everyone will set figure it out and accept everyone elses differences and if they dont the mods will stop it
    if you been to yahooka, everything there is
    does __________?
    your stupid for asking that
    everyone knows that
    fuck you
    bite me
    but here if that happens the thread gets closed
    its also there when ever you need somewhere to go for support or just to cure boredum

i am a grasscityaholic and im PROUD!

5. WHIPPED!! LOL

6. Bull Whipped even!

7. bend over baby, oo my. *lol*

8. ya. ...i think i have alitle bit of a problem ;)./.

...oh btw,.... 1000th post! :D..... good for me...

9. congrats! :D

10. don't know where the hell that came from lol. blame it on the drinks.........................

11. lol I know I read that, it didnt even phase me! yeah sure go ahead and blame it on the drinks but you know how the truth comes out lol Im surprised BH wasnt all over this!!

12. thanks sensi :)...

13. I enjoy my stay and mend so i can venture out and return with life's lore to spread. I'm drawn to the atmosphere of color and sound where no one judges if you're a recluse smoking a pound. Give me Grass, give me ass, most of all give me pass... to smoke in our city and enjoy her very vast past.

14. #34 Deleted member 813926, Jun 8, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
    Hell yea i love it here.

city full of crazy people i fit right in loool.[​IMG]