i think im addicted to doughnuts

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by swimswimswim, Mar 29, 2014.

1. So for about the past 3 months every morning i go to my local grocery store and get 3 donuts and a coffee. I'm not fat about a week ago i started to have these weird chest pains and i felt a little light headed. I brushed it off as no big deal after a few hours it went away.

But today like an hour after eating them the pain came back and I almost fainted from the light headedness. it took longer to go away and i still feel exhausted. I thought maybe i needed some protein so i made some burgers for lunch and smoked a joint and i feel a little better just tired.

I'm just not sure if these chest pains are directly related to the donuts, i really dont think they are after all they only surgary things i eat all day so everything in moderation right? Still though its a little worrying... But i love those donuts, i wake up every morning looking forward to my morning routine of hitting up the store sippin a coffee and eatin a few donuts.

shit, any thoughts gc?
    peace

2. omfg...I warn and warn people, but NO... they refuse to listen to me about the dangers of highly addictive doughnuts...insidious things!

STAY AWAY FROM THE DOUGHNUT HOLES ...they are the 'crack' some desperate bakers use to lure little kids into a life of addiction!

3. Probably the grease they're fried in is giving you indigestion....I only eat Krispy Kreme... :yummy: 

4. How big are the doughnuts? If they are  pretty decent size, I'd say try and eat less? 3 decent size doughnuts, I think, is a lot for one person to eat. Especially since you eat 3 every morning, try and eat like 1 or buy 2 but eat 1 and a half? If the doughnuts aren't that big, then I'd say change to something else to eat for a week and see if the chest pains are still there. 

5. Water is key, sounds obvious but sometimes I'll go days without drinking pure water and not realize it until I feel off. Always makes my body feel 'cleaner', if you will, and puts me back on track

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. You've eaten 270 donuts in 3 months.  Lay off the donuts bro.

7. #7 phunk doc, Mar 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2014
    3 donuts? wow...do folks realize those things are deep fried? probably more calories and fat than a slice of pizza...that routine is what is so deadly to people. just because youve been eating ________ for so long and havent felt anything, even though we know more about what we put in our bodies than ever before, its ok because its good.
    sorry if i sound ranty but this issue of food is something that i have been trying to instruct loved ones on since when i was a child, and my family is starting to see adverse effects. please, look into your food consumption and make changes where possible, everything is worth shit if you dont have your health to enjoy it.

8.    I cant really empathize regarding the health problems but I did have my own daily donut indulgence dealio.  It included a tall glass of milk and one of those long maple bars with a huge slice of bacon on top. 

and dont even put a dozen hot krispy kreme donuts in front of me....*poof*    I will make it disappear.     DOH!

i usually drink coke during the day but water before i sleep to cleanse my system

10. You are a caffeine addict. The doughnuts are nothing more than icing on the cake.

11. Those maple bacon bars are fucking evil
    But oh man are they dank

hmm... maybe

13. is this you Op?
    [​IMG]

But really stop eating all that sugar and lay off the soda. 

lol a few donuts less

15. OP…what made you decide to become a police officer?

16. Donuts are really just a gateway to becoming a cop.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Try drinking decaf maybe it will help. If you need that coffee in the am eat less donuts.

18. Eat something else for breakfast then.

19. I was going to say something nice about your awesome post but I realized I'm way too high. I'll be back in a few hours

20. You should eat à well balanced breakfast and then havé your coffee and doughnut. If you need à visual of this concept check out the opening thème of Showtimes 'Dexter'. Hé started his day off right plus bought doughnuts.

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk