Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think I was ripped off by my dealer! I have pictures! How much weed do you think he sold me?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Redblazer51, May 24, 2016.

1. Not looking too good there...

2. 1: 4 liters

2: 24 fluid ounces

3: 2 kilometers

• Like Like x 7
  3. How much are supposed to be in each bag?

4. #5 BreakfastBurger, May 24, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
    1. 14g
    2. 23g

5. 1'×3"?

dilligaf

6. each one is supposed to be an "ounce". ??

but that weed looks like trash... not trying to be a dick... but definitely get another dealer with top shelf or close... that first bag looks horrible...

7. Looks dank bro. How many pounds did you pay for? Looks like 4-5 Pounds to me

Sent from my XT1254 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. How much is even supposed to be in each bag? That first bag that says "2 oz" isn't supposed to be 2 ounces right? It looks like trash. Go to eBay or Amazon and get a digital scale for $10 it's a great investment for people who buy off the street

9. Lol nobodys answering her properly

10. Probably because it's impossible to tell not knowing the size of the bag, how much was supposed to be in the bag, etc. It's just pictures of a bag of weed on a table with no reference for size. That ziploc could be a quart, or gallon etc.. It just can't be done logically

11. First time buyer be like... "Can I put this on credit?"

It's definitely at least 8 trips to the hair salon, no?

12. 1. 8-10 g's
    2.16-18 g's
    3. 28-32 g's

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

13. HOW MUCH IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN EACH BAG?!

... Tell us.