I think I was just given one more chance...HELP!

Discussion in 'General' started by SOUTHoftheWORLD, Feb 24, 2011.

1. What's up guys! Story time! A few weeks ago I landed a much needed job from a friend at a company that does lab drug tests. I talked to the boss who agreed to let me work for 2 days before I went in for surgery and he said if he liked me I would go on the payroll after a 2 week recovery period. I worked the 2 days, and he liked me and wanted me back after my recovery. I then found about the drug test I would be required to take when I got back and stopped smoking right away. I've been clean for about a week and a half so far, drinking a lot of water. I was smoking for less than a month before i stopped and before that I had a 3 week break where I was playing hockey (sweating big time!) at least once a day for the whole time.

I'm going back to work Monday and I was going to have to take the drug test which I was STRESSING OUT about failing.. BUT I have been taking percaset (spelling?) for my pain relief after surgery almost everyday. I told my boss this today and he told me he's gonna try and postpone the drug test until after I finished on the percs because I would definitely fail.

SO.. since I have been given this extra time WHAT CAN I DO?? I want to completely rid my body of this THC so I can pass the test and be clean for any random tests I will have to go through. Should I keep drinking a shit load of water everyday and work out hard to sweat as much as I can? Is there anything else I can do? I'm a complete noob so please help!! Thanks guys!

P.S. Someone rip a huge bowl for me.. I've been stressed about this and I think it will help :smoke:

2. Sweat it all out.

Oh and I heard drinking a gallon of horse semen right before the test does the trick. :devious:

3. Fuck I was told it was bull semen.. i chugged it all down for nothing??

4. I heard saunas work good to sweat out all that thc.
    Drink natural cranberry juice
    I heard drinking energy drinks helps you piss more.

I hope that helps a little :)

5. Just drink water and exercise.

You'll probably be tested around a week after your opiate scrip runs out.

6. I think it was on this website that Detox drinks from GNC works for drug tests but get prepared to pay $50 bucks for 1 drink.

Don't take my advice do your research but I'm pretty sure detox drinks work.

[​IMG]
    MAXIMUM STRENGTH
    LABORATORY TESTED SCIENTIFIC TOXIN REMOVAL SYSTEM*

* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

7. Detox kits!!!