Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think I smoked something loose in mah brains!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jonatron, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Im gonna keep this short, I have been smoking for 6-7 years now, and have been smoking EVERY day, and ALOT, for the last 2. Recently though, (5 months now) i have been feelin hella trippy. I dont drink, and mushrooms are occasional. No pills or nothing. I dont really know exactly how to explain it, its almost like everything is a dream, but its almost like depression. Its nothing huge, i just dont feel normal anymore. I have searched but my shit doesnt seem all that serious, other people got way bigger problems than me. Needless to say, im puttin the blunts down for a minute, if anyone else has gone through something like this let me know what you did please. It is probably, most definitely caused by weed, possibly just a long ass hangover??

2. Could be mild HPPD from the boomers in combination with all the bud. Try cutting out the psychedelics and see if it makes a difference

3. Sounds like depersonalization/derealization. I was experiencing that a few days ago. It went away, but for some people is stays and gets really intense. It's completely healthy and normal, just not fun.

4. Put the unmentionables away man. Stick with the greeen