Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think i smoked some mouldy weed!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Wgafufa, Nov 18, 2011.

1. i picked up a quarter yesterday smoked some. Today i noticed that some of it has black parts :( It doesn't seem to growing on it, but seems to be that the weed its self is black. what should i do? :confused:

2. [quote name='"Wgafufa"']i picked up a quarter yesterday smoked some. Today i noticed that some of it has black parts :( It doesn't seem to growing on it, but seems to be that the weed its self is black. what should i do? :confused:[/quote]

probably not mold, ive had weed with black parts. but black mold is the worst kind, search google to find out if its mold. post a pic if u can

3. Could be some purp

4. White mold, smoke it, wont kill you or make ya sick(usually). Black mold, dont risk that shit. Black is the color of death man

5. Can you post pics? If the weed was moldy i think you would know. I doubt that it is mold. Just smoke that shit.