i think i smoked some laced shit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Solid State Society, Dec 19, 2010.

1. shit
    so today i ran out of weed and all my connects weren't in the area. so I called one of my friends to ask him if he has a link and he did. he gave me this guys number and said to call him saying that I wanna grab. As sketch as it seemed, I went anyway. I THOUGHT I could trust this guy seeing as how he's friends with my girlfriends brother (that's who I called)

I pick it up and he tells me it's called "Tokyo OG" I'm like pshhh yeah whatever, buddy. I could look at that and tell someone its pineapple express. I never understand how people come up with these names, is that even a strain lol?

Anyway, the weed looked normal, smelled pretty flowery and musty, but other than that it seemed ok.

I smoked it maybe 4 hours ago. Only a gram and I was tripping balls. Very vivid hallucinations, like my fingers vibrating and shit.

I bought a half ounce of this stuff. Wtf do I do? I know this is laced with something, it has to be. That high wasnt normal. I had to go sleep it off.

2. Yeah bro, 99% of the weed we smoke is laced.

3. Laced with THC!

4. Yep. Laced for sure.

5. Hmmm. I doubt it bro. It was probably just some reeeeally dank shit. Remember different strains have different highs. So if it was extremely potent it would've been quite a different experience to what you normally have. And what could it have been laced with? LSD becomes bunk when exposed to heat. Same goes for a lot of drugs...

6. It could be laced with something other than LSD especially since you said it did not look very potent?

7. its not laced:p

8. Take drug test, see if anything besides weed comes up

9. What does smelled flowery and musty mean? Did it smell like weed or not? If it smells like chemical yea its laced. But i doubt your weed was laced bro. I bet you just got fucked up. And post some pics of that shit to.

10. Yeah Toyko OG is one of the strains that has been laced lately. Toyko OG has been laced with Japanese Men's urine and these Japanese men often use drugs such as Cocaine and the cocaine from their piss goes into your Marijuana. So you're smoking Marijuana, Asian Urine and Cocaine.

11. How was the trip?

12. Bro did the bud look powdery?? If you're saying "vivid hallucinations" it may be laced with Dust.

13. Seems pretty simple to me, you're either a new smoker and just smoked some primo shit, or you were smoking PCP.(doubt it) "Vivid hallucinations and vibrating fingers" sounds like some weird shit.

14. Very highly doubt it was PCP unless this guy suddenly found himself on the roof of his house, butt-naked, attempting to do a quintuple backflip onto the pavement

15. #16 maulcoy, Dec 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2010
    I lost a bag of Tokyo OG weed laced with PCP anyone find it???:D

16. Send it to me and I will test it for you.

17. Many people have smoked PCP and the VAST majority did NOT do that.