Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think I smoked laced weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ross2103, Mar 6, 2015.

1. So today me and my friends got a gram off my dealer who ive been buying off for a while. He gave us shake but let us know that he was giving us shake before hand. I smelt the bag and i noticed it smelt a bit strange but didn't really think anything of it. so we smoke a joint, not even using much of the weed. keep in mind ive been smoking almost everyday for a year and most days smoke much more than i did today and have never once freaked out. i noticed that it taste kind of different but i thought it could of been because there was a lot of keif. i started telling my friends that i thought the weed was laced and one of my friends said it could be. after the j at first i just felt a normal high then i got real energetic and started climbing stuff which has never happened to me when baked. back at my house i started freaking out thinking it was meth mixed with the weed or something and ended up convincing one of my friends. anyone after that i just had a really intense high and got really stressed, i didnt enjoy it at all. i almost had a panic attack. i also noticed i didnt get the munchies cotton mouth and none of us really looked stoned just kind of fucked up. we smoked it 5 hours ago and i just feel depressed now

2. if i had a gram for every thread like this i saw..

you did not smoke laced weed. you got too high.

3. Your weed was laced with cannabanoids. 

4. You could of got some synthetic fake shit mixed in with shake. But I dont think you got laced weed. Maybe just fake weed or a salvia like herb.

5. #5 Southeast stoner, Mar 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2015
    Lol I've only smoked laced weed one time, one bong hit and 10 minutes later, out of body experiences, kept hearing weird noises vision felt like I was in a tunnel, turned out to be pcp, you will know for sure when you have laced weed. Worse thing ever cheers

-Appreciate what you got cause one day it can all be gone-

6. No i didnt get too high ive smoked like 10 times the amount that i smoked today and i can handle it fine. i smoke a joint almost everyday and dont even get that high so thats why i suspect its laced

7. #7 Sneaky Snake, Mar 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2015
    It wasn't laced.There's no profit or logic in putting an expensive drug in a cheap drug to make the cheap drug sell. You'd just sell the expensive drug. HOWEVER, it sounds like you may have gotten a mix of shake and synthetic weed. That's very possible. Lots of shady creeps cut shake with synthetic weed and even raspberry leaves.

8. Both them unmentionables dont last longer than 1 hour max.

I think OP Just smoked a sativa and got high.

Credit to: CanIBeShaggy for the avatar/profile pic. Thanks!

9. You should realize that you probably just got a strain that was more in the sativa family of weed, which leads to a head high. And yes it's gonna smell different, different weed smells differently. Stuff I have smells like a skunk, otherstuff smells different. just depends on what ya get.

10. Probably Some of that synthetic B.S. If anything

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Just how hard is it to not discuss "Other Drugs"? SMH
    4. The following is not allowed to be posted within our community:
    •j. Discussion of other drugs including pharmaceuticals, supplements and ‘legal" herbs used as intoxicants. Note: Cannabis, caffeine, alcohol and tobacco can be freely discussed.