I think I smoke too much

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mdredsen, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Yesterday I picked up 3gs of dank and a 1/2 oz of mids and all I had left this morning was enough for a bowl :confused:
    I think I smoke too much?

2. No, it just means you blow down like a champ.
    Keep it up, slugger.

3. lol true, but might you be blowin through your wallet as well??? :eek:...i do the same thing :smoking:

4. Is this a regular thing? Maybe consider a... tolerance break? I mean it'll save you money and get you high....er :)

It will also gives your lungs a break. I swear last night I felt ready to give my lungs a detox or something... I've been smoking copious amounts of weed and cigarettes lately and it really hit me, or rather my lungs, last night. I'm doing a break soon. Not quite yet.... but soon.
    :smoking:

5. Shyt I think I'm blowin through my dad's wallet, lol.

6. Yeah I needa take a break, I have to smoke so much to get high but a break seems kinda hard for me.. lol

7. Haha it may be a bit difficult but you have to remember its simply a mind thing. Take up a new activity to replace the time you'd usually be smoking. Plus, once you're done your break... man that joint (or whatever contraption you use to you smoke your weed) will be the best EVER.

8. I think if you smoked it on your own you need to be worried about your lungs rather than the psychological effects.

9. Me and my mom split it, lol kinda.. I smoked more than her.

10. Hell yeah, I don't think it can top the first time though =P

11. if you sold yourself you wouldnt have to worry aboutttt money or how much you smoke.
    youll be too high to realize what the fuck is up:smoking::hello:

12. My boyfriend and I used to buy zip's almost every week, sometimes twice a week. It got mad ridiculous.. and come to think of it, we still blow through a half every week which is still pretty harsh on us both. Health wise. I get physicals every month and I'm overall a healthy person, just chubby. :D But I don't think it'd hurt anyone to cut back, especially when you're going through that much, IF it's on a regular basis.

13. Must be nice...

14. I'm in the exact same thing right now til' I find a job. I feel guilty taking his money and using it for my addictions though. :/

15. Before I moved I was buying and smoking an ounce a week.

16. I've ALWAYS found that I smoke more in the cold Winter months...

Especially Feb & Mar... they're just SO damn depressing...

It's like, "DUDE! Where the Hell is Spring already?!!!" :(

Still, you could be doing a lot worse things, Man... and could be smokin' MORE...

I've been good for about a 1/2 a week as of late... too much time... not enough work...

But, coming back into season... so, work should start to pick up again...

Usually, I take a break from the 1st day of Spring (after a celebratory bowel or 12)... for a week or two...

This seems to help all around...
    :smoking:

17. You smoke too much when you think an 1/8 of beasters is worth your soul.

18. wow, i made my oz last weeks, when i was working i bought a lot of weed, all my money was pizza,movies,video games, WEED! that was it, i bought 2 oz's once and i didnt have to buy weed for like 5 pay days, i get paid every 14 days.

19. Hopefully you're not stealing that money, that's low. If he's buying for you though, props.

Anyways, you are smoking quite a bit. I'd calm down, just so you have something to smoke for a few days when you make a pick up, rather than just that night. And if you keep going at that rate, you'll need an 8th of khron just to get you lifted. Fuck that.

20. fuck, you smoked all that shit alone? If you smoked alone, that's insane. Insanely cool though :)