i think i pay more for weed than anyone on grasscity lmao

Discussion in 'General' started by fruitality, Jan 27, 2014.

1. #21 Shiva Blaster, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    I'm not in Cali or the USA, and I'm not a kid either.    I don't care what the "weed game" is like there, paying that amount of hard-earned cash for a plant that can be easily grown yourself is just foolish IMO

2. We're all kids. Even StormCrow is a kid at heart, I think, haha.

I personally would turn down an o for 350, but it really is not as feasible for everyone to grow as it seems. My situation would literally be almost impossible. So I pay the 270 for the o.

It might seem foolish to you, but you are really fortunate to be able to grow.

3. webehigh dude.
    just carry a gun, lol

and canadian dollars are worth less than US dollars also so you are paying even less than that.

i dont grow because im lazy and i would rather pay extra every week than have to spend time and effort dealing with growing.

also there's risk. 

lol why do i need a gun when i have these fists of mass destruction

5. #25 morange, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    I live on the east coast too, I grow my own, but if I did want to buy some weed I can get an ounce for about 240-260 depending on the quality and the person I'm getting it from. I used to pay prices like you list in the OP, but it's really all about who you know. Over the years I met more people with better connections, and my connections did the same so there's a network of people I know can get decently priced weed from.

If you buy from a dealer who sells small amounts though you're less likely to find a good deal. I only started finding good prices when I started going to people that picked up several lbs at a time. There's a downside to that too of course, certain people won't do a deal unless it's a minimum amount, usually at least an ounce, sometimes a qp, but you get a better deal.

EDIT: about the growing thing, it takes way less time and effort than you'd think. I've been growing for 5 years indoors, and now that I know what I'm doing I spend maybe a total of 3 hours a week in the garden. Most of that too isn't even required. I could get by just by feeding them once a week or so, which takes like 10 minutes. The risk is a legit concern, however if you do it right and you tell nobody you are very unlikely to get caught. Loose lips sink ships...or get you robbed.

everyone puts different values on things like money, time, and energy.

there's no point judging me for how i allocate those things lol.

7. Right here in Illinois where I live prices are 350-360 for an O200-210 a half and 110-120 a quad oh an eighth is 60Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. if you think 350 is bad dont come to SD

10. A yo I'm from NY Bushwick bk but stay in atl what's da lowest for a pound of any type of loud u paying

11. The middle East is worse. They smoke more hash than anything else.

12. I currently pay about 160 for an O. Over the course of my smoking career I've paid anything from 150 to 200 an O

13. I'm on probation, but I could get an oz of some fire for about 150. This is in Cali.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

15. I'm assuming your talking about South Dakota, ya?
    I immediately thought San Diego, but if that was the case it just wouldn't be true.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

16. Send a pic what it look like need a pound

17. $200 a quarter for the cronic

$50 a quarter for mids

18. Where I live (midwest, not co) we pay $350 an oz for good medical grade, but it's still illegal here.

19. AZ 180/Oz

20. yup 320 an oz in a lot of places in the uk!

Ridiculous mark up, but ive spoken to dealer's, and they told me they have to charge that, as they cant buy it much cheaper.

Worlds gone mad lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app