I think i need help.

Discussion in 'General' started by Stoner From Sweden, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Hey, im kinda new to this forum and dont really know where to post this but here it goes:
    I have been smoking for a year daily and i have been smoking 3-5 joints daily during this time and today i smoked my last joint before school.
    Why i need to stopp for a while: I have started to notice that i dont hang out with my friends like i use to, my life has been, wake and bake go to school, come home and smoke more, and even when im high i dont talk to them or dont replay when they are asking what im doing or if i want to do something. And that i have been having short term memory lost, exempel: i smoke a toke a few days ago, went inside and sat by the computer for 2h and then started to roll up a new, i grabbed my weed and lighter but for the world i could not remember where i put the papers i looked every where in my room and then skipped the paper got outside and smoke from a pipe got back in and sat down like 20minutes later i notice that something was in my back pocket and there the paper was and then i remembered i put the paper there just so i wouldn't forget where i put it.

So what i want to know is if someone has been having these same problems and what you did to fix this?

2. You need Balance in your life. Work, go to school, hang out with friends, smoke, clean, homework and of course not in that order but you have to get organized. I have children and I used to forget things all the time and this was before I started smoking greens, I got organized and started putting everything in the same spot to keep that from happening. Now I always know where my things are stoned or not. Good luck with everything.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks man i appreciate it. like you said get organized thats something i need, and i got what you where saying about house chores and homework, Like i can smoke like a reward so when im done with everything i need to get done for the day i can smoke.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Absolutely, smoke after you finish what you need to do. Pretty soon you'll be a champ. Relaxation is a reward these days out of our busy hectic schedules. I know it is for me. You'll do fine.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks man, if i could ask you one more thing, what is like a normal dose for you when you smoke, like in grams?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Weed is not good for teens , bothers their still developing brain . I copied this from a site
    "" The more weed that teens consume at a younger age, the more problems they tend to have later in life.
    Why? Probably because the brain is still forming during teenage and young-adult years. The tissue itself is still developing connections between brain regions and producing the cells that process information ""
    This is from here What Smoking Weed Does to Teen Brains
    also there are more sites just do a google search

7. I know there are some studys that show if you are going to smoke you should wait until you are 25 when the brain has fully developed. Ty for information doe

8. Well if you know what is right , then you know what you should do .
    Are you just looking for people to tell you to keep smoking ? Even though you know its bad for you ?

9. No im looking for someone like you that really can say what is the best way to do this, im fully aware that it hurts the brain, i have a pretty high tolerance for weed now, so i should just stop right?

10. Yes you know you should stop , get back on track with what was your normal life . Sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders , make the wise decision . Best wishes .

11. Thanks man

• Like Like x 1
  12. It depends on the potency of the weed. High grade 25% THC or more, I only need 3 bong snaps. Mids a little more and shwag I roll gram joints and choke them down.

13. The feelings associated with lost can be habit forming. Weed tends to be a coping mechanism with this sensation. If you feel you have reached a point of no return, phone a friend or family.

14. I've been smoking weed heavily from the age of 17/18 I started to try it when I was only 15 years of age and one thing I would tell every younger person(only being 27 myself) don't smoke too much weed/hash when your still quite young. It had a detrimental effect to your mind/brain in your later years. I have experienced this and still do a little to this day. But as I've matured(slowly lol) I've learnt what 'too much weed' is for me personally. So I don't find it too troublesome now'a'days. Butsnoking it constantly when your brain is still developing will most definitely cause you some problems or small annoying issues later on in life. Also if you have an underlying 'mental health' problem that you did not know of before smoking high amounts of high grade weed will make the problem much worse for most people. You need to find a purpose in life other than your 'schooling' to fill out your day a little better so it's not only 'weed time' as soon as school has finished and you want something to do., I mean if your in school don't they have any after school clubs, or sports programmes you could get into because I promise you if you cut down the amount your smoking slowly and join a club of your pick, something your interested in you will see a positive difference. Mark my words. I bet you there are many older smokers reading my post that do happen to agree with what I'm saying. Many thanks GC! Smoke sensibly guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  15. I actually had this discussion with my therapist yesterday. It has to do with the myelin around the brain that's not fully developed until the late 20's.

• Like Like x 1