I think I may love this girl

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by THCinmahsystem, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Hey GC,A little backstory:There is this girl who I went to high school with and she was one of my best friends gf for like 2 years. Since she was my buddies gf, she was always around and we hung out quite a bit. At the time I never really saw her as anything more than a friend but sometime my senior year I found out that she had had a crush on me for the longest time. We would stay up all night just texting each other and getting real close. This all while im tutoring her in math. Long story short...I was tutoring her one day and it just happened...we ended up fucking and it was my first time. We kind of went our seperate ways after that as I was going off to college and so was she.Now its a couple years later, we have kept up with each other via facebook and im still friends with her younger brother.She messaged me last night and it took me back to the high school days...stayed up all night chatting and talking about old times. Shes been in a bad relationship for the past 4 years and she was tellkng me all the problems she was having with him and what not.Anyway I was catching the vibe that she still has feelings for me and I still do for her but Im at a loss as to what to do now.One part of me wants to say tell her how you feel and the other part of me is saying no dont do it because it will just complicate our friendship. I really like this girl though. This is more just a rant than anything but arhrhrgswrije3 WTF do I do GC?

2. tell her how you feel. 

3. Never even dated. Don't say you love her. You might have feelings for her, but come on. Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Tell her? Would you rather always wonder what could have been, or would you at least like to know you tried if it does go south. You never know unless you say something

Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. [quote name="imBaked" post="19443060" timestamp="1391202207"]Never even dated. Don't say you love her. You might have feelings for her, but come on. Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]This is true...we might as well have dated though, ive seen her at her worst times and at her best times...I think love is the wrong word too...I def have feelings for her though...never really felt this way about a chick before

6. #7 TheNotoriousTupac, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
    [quote name="imBaked" post="19443060" timestamp="1391202207"]Never even dated. Don't say you love her. You might have feelings for her, but come on. Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Dont have to date, hes atleast known her atleast 5+ years. More than enough time to develop a love for someone. Also never dated my dad, pretty sure i love him a bit

7. That feeling sounds more like lust than love

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

8. Well didn't read a lot but it could be what Tupac said with reading a lil more sorry it was long lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

9. Not the same. Things are a lot different when you actually become involved and then even more different when you live together. Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. You sound like someone who's only had sex once. She had you tutor her, fuck her, and now shes using you as an emotional dumpster?

Dont put the pussy on a pedalstool. Love is a way of life, not a "we talk on facebook" thing.

11. GO SLOW!!!!!  "Shes been in a bad relationship for the past 4 years and she was tellkng me all the problems she was having with him and what not. "  That is a red flag. DO NOT RUSH ANYTHING. If you really like her still and you want to have this go somewhere you need to let her end it with the BF and then you need to give her the time and space to get over that 4 year relationship. Keep that friendship there, if you end up fucking so be it. but keep it light and fun. Dont become a rebound relationship. If the feelings are as strong for her as they are for you then giving what ever this is some room will only make for a better ending. talk to her about it but dont come on too strong. Figure out how she is feeling before you let her know everything. Keep some of your cards breasted if you know what i mean.

12. [quote name="Firefly1628" post="19443140" timestamp="1391203028"]GO SLOW!!!!! "Shes been in a bad relationship for the past 4 years and she was tellkng me all the problems she was having with him and what not. " That is a red flag. DO NOT RUSH ANYTHING. If you really like her still and you want to have this go somewhere you need to let her end it with the BF and then you need to give her the time and space to get over that 4 year relationship. Keep that friendship there, if you end up fucking so be it. but keep it light and fun. Dont become a rebound relationship. If the feelings are as strong for her as they are for you then giving what ever this is some room will only make for a better ending. talk to her about it but dont come on too strong. Figure out how she is feeling before you let her know everything. Keep some of your cards breasted if you know what i mean.[/quote]I understand this completely and thats what I plan on doing.
    Ive been friends with this girl for years...its far more than talking on facebook :) she isnt using me as an "emotional dumpster," she knows things about me that few others do and the same goes for her.

13. Were it me, I'd tell her -- maybe not that you love her yet, which might be a bit sudden, but definitely that you enjoy talking to her, spending time with her, and that you think you've got feelings for her.I've bitten my tongue before; you will never not wonder about that shit, I guarantee you.

14. Love? Easy there Tex.

I'd just keep talking to her, re-build the bond and see where it goes. A blatant move for her while she's still in a relationship isn't the best strategy on the chessboard when I think 'long-term.' If I wanted a serious relationship w/ a girl in this kind of situation, I'd prefer if she ended things w/ the current dudeface first.

Sounds like a good foundation is there but don't count eggs before they hatch - she could just be using you as an 'out' while things are bad w/ her bf :smoking:

15. [quote name="THCinmahsystem" post="19443204" timestamp="1391203846"]I understand this completely and thats what I plan on doing. Ive been friends with this girl for years...its far more than talking on facebook :) she isnt using me as an "emotional dumpster," she knows things about me that few others do and the same goes for her.[/quote]Not important to this thread, but how do you use multi quote, sorry im new here