Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think i may have a problem?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by wwdonkeypuncher, Feb 18, 2010.

1. ok here its is i smoke basically 24/7 if i am awake i am usually high i usually go through at least an once a week (this past Christmas i smoked 3oz between new yrs and Christmas lol) as a result i am building to much tolerance it hate it i can't afford this rate of consumption its getting to expensive

i already acquire it in weight only to save but is there anyway to lower tolerance without quitting i can't quit i don't remember what its like being sober for more the a couple hours at a time (i gotta work)

lol i am so baked it took me 20 mins to right this i hope it makes sense

2. lol

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

3. i know exactly what u mean brutha... im haveing the same problem myself.... this is when it goes from recreation to a lifestyle brutha... its either time to take a break or embrace your love for the mj

4. If you really are starting to build a dependency on it, yes you have a problem

You may want to pick up on some other form of herbal smoke or psychedelic to take it's place for a while if not cut off cold turkey for a couple weeks. It's worth the break, but it's all about how badly you want to stop this chain smoke and loss of money

5. You should probably smoke moar weed.

6. Working out regularly might help out your situation but I'd say just take a 1-2 week break. As much as you don't want to, it'll be soooo nice after that break.

7. Take a break, then invest in a good vaporizer.
    I would say a couple weeks to a month would be ideal.
    How often do you smoke in one session? What do you smoke out of?

8. Lol don't become that ^

9. exercise and take b vitamins. and stop smoking so much damn cheeba

10. #11 Art17, Feb 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2010
    If you can't entirely stop smoking try slowly reducing your intake your tolerance should slowly drop doing this though it is a lot better to just take a t break not to mention your smoking over an 8th a day which imo is way to much and is terrible for your lungs are you rolling blunts and js or just hitting bowl after bowl ?

11. Slow your smoking a little at a time, or just quit completely for a while.

You need to find something physically active to keep you busy. When I take a t-break, I often go bike riding on trails or something. I can't smoke and ride a bike, I'd have to walk the damn thing back. I get to lazy when I toke, and I'd be trying to find an ice cream shop somewhere. hehehe.

Anyway, if you're stoned day in day out, 24 hours a day, then don't smoke an hour before bed, or an hour after you get up. After a week, make that two hours, or throw in an hour or two at lunch. Work your way up to a day in between tokes (thats where I'm at). So now I'm only smoking 4 days a week, instead of 7.

Sounds like you've got a problem, and outside of professional help, I'd say little cuts are your best option. The key is to stay physically active. I know when I quit smoking cigarettes, I had to do something else, to not think about it. If I were to just sit at the house, and watch TV all day, I'm going to want to smoke pot.

12. lol thats me

13. T-break FTW. Even if only 3 days LOL. Just take some time off. And drink a lot of green tea :)

14. If you literally cannot go a few days without smoking, even like 3 days, thats pretty pathetic. You've probably lived at least the first 13 years of your life w/o mj, i think it shouldn't be that hard to go 3 days:rolleyes:

15. it only takes 1 marijuana cigarette...

16. just use meth, problem solved

but seriously, you dont NEED to smoke, just quit for a bit, then use smaller pieces

17. just spend ur money on somethin else, look on the internet for somethin u want that will draw ya money away from weed