I think I made a mistake.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Sublime, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Okay so I KNEW I WOULD REGRET THIS, I KNEW IT, but when I germinated, I germinated 2 seeds. I put them in two separate locations using 2 different cups and i thought I'd be good and remember it in the morning. Well, time came and I Didn't remember which one exactly. I thought I had a pretty good idea, I felt like I was right, but now I'm beginning to question it.

The cups had 2 different seeds. One was an auto, the other was a photo afghan kush that I had already grown before.The one I think I had was an auto. Been trying to grow one FOREVER! But every time, something stupid happens that prevents it from happening. I accidentally killed two autos (pineapple express and northern lights x big buds) after germination from improper planting it. Don't know how I managed to screw that up twice, considering I've already got a successful grow on my belt.

Anyways, I planted this bad boy sometime in end-jan or maybe beginning feb. I didn't document it like I did last time. Lack of documenting this run was my biggest downfall this time. But anyways, I don't believe I've seen a pre-flower. It still doesn't seem to be acting like it's flowering and it's not growing like a sativa-indica would based on my handling with the pure indica Afghan Kush. The nodes are very close together, instead of separated like I would've imagined. It's growing more like the photo afghan kush than it is like the auto pineapple express.

God, every single time I've tried to plant a pineapple express, I've killed it or failed. The curse of the pineapple express strain.

2. that SUUCCKKKSSS! Hopefully, it'll all turn out well. I gotta start documenting stuff to. Badly. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. wish i could say something helpful!

4. I'll take a picture tomorrow of the plant and you can judge. I was really wanting to try that Pineapple Express strain too.... Dammit! I don't reckon they'd send me more pineapple express auto seeds and northern lights to compensate my fuckups? LOL!

5. as i have never grown an auto, my opinion probably won't help much, if at all! You know more than i most likely, but from what i've seen, you're correct about them being a bit stretchier. I don't know if that's from not topping, or just how they grow