I Think I Made A Mistake

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Yoda, May 21, 2014.

1. #1 Yoda, May 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2014
    Ive been rethinking my stance on Obama and Obama care.
    Now that the changes are being made and not only has my health insurance raised but my car insurance also, because the new healthcare laws have made them change coverage of car accidents.

I understand now how many folks lost their insurance coverage all together.
    I also understand this is just the first step, next year the rest kicks in. wait until we see that.

and I also understand that Obama cares more then we know.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/30/obama-golf-trips-cost-taxpayers-3m/

clearly he cares more then I have realized, all these hungry folks that cant pay their bills, no jobs,  and he has cut his own personal costs down to just a few million per golfing trip.

thumbs up Obama.  :hello:

I keep seeing folks saying how nothing is his fault, he is a saint..
    he can control this and would if he gave two shits ... now wouldn't he?

• Like Like x 6
  2. shit becomes more real when it actually affects you doesn't it? Just like how people will say something like "its the bad one percent of cops that give the 99 percent a bad name" then they are abused by a cop and then they start saying "99 percent of cops are evil and they force the 1 percent to be complicit" 

I feel so fortunate to be a member of a large labor union.  We got dat corporate insurance just for working!

3. That's a mouthful brother...

watch so many folks here that pay no taxes tell me how great this pres is, and how he does no wrong.
    Ive been at my place of employment for 18 years pretty quick and we used to have good insurance, we are a small company and the rates raised so much the owner just couldn't cover it all himself, he now splits it with us and I still pay 100.00 a week. It used to be paid for.

Im so damn tired of hearing it isn't his fault, he does what he can.
    has no one realized this is why congress was against it? but its their fault right...unreal...   smh...  lol...rant over..haha

• Like Like x 1

Hey I get tired of hearing how obama is just cleaning up bush's mess when he puts MORE troops (oh wait I mean "Security contractors") into afghanistan, iraq, libya, and now all over the east coast of africa to fight a covert war against pirates. Not to mention the increase in drone strikes in pakistan

Or what about how his admin has raided more pot stores than bush's admin yet people still seem to think Obama is secretly pro-weed and is going to legalize it. WTF?! 

Propaganda works great on some people apparently

I don't see how people don't realize that regulations = pay more money. Something has to go to pay the "regulators" and more often than not that is a huge percentage of whatever tax is collected leaving a tiny amount for the actual implementation of the program.

• Like Like x 1
  5. shadow govt

• Like Like x 1
  6. #6 garrison68, May 21, 2014
    Three million for a vacation for Obama, is a cost of about .01 cents from each American.   I've gotten a lot of benefits as a result  Obama, including an extension of unemployment benefits to 99 weeks, extended and higher COBRA benefits, and Obamacare.  I'm glad to give him one penny towards a well-deserved vacation.   It should not be compared to what an average citizen pays, we don't need Air Force One and security.  You have to compare it to what other presidents have spent on their trips.  He's the president of the greatest country in the free world, what do you expect him to take, a Trailways bus?  :hello:

7. #7 cball, May 21, 2014
    ya...its all obama's fault...(I heard he loved to cook up the puppies, kittens and babies GWbush used to eat in the war room)

I refuse to hold greedy insurance corps, greedy medical professionals, nor the other 536 political puppets in dc accountable...nope..won't do it...

HAIL OhBOMBYA!

(there, I was a good boy, I supported yet another tyrant (used to support bush like this) can I have some fucking medical care  that won't force me to live on the streets please?)

• Like Like x 1
  8. they want u to blame the first black president

9. Obama is simply another puppet fulfilling others orders.

• Like Like x 2
  10. I hope you're kidding otherwise you're just a brainwashed idiot. Oh he's black so it makes everything ok otherwise your racist!

• Like Like x 3
  11. #11 Yoda, May 21, 2014
    :laughing: @ garrison

he has spent more money then any pres in history,
    I am shocked you don't have a better handle on your hero.

btw folks he aint black... another lie..
    look at his ancestors.  he isn't black

lmao@ cabll..no you will live in the gutter to have insurance, \\
    unless your on state aid.. then its free..don't worry the working class smucks pay for it.
    want to go golfing in my plane?

• Like Like x 2
  12. dumbass. u said yourself hes a "puppet". they want u to blame the "puppet" and my point is they want the "puppet" blamed more than ever becuz hes black. everyone can see how hard they push the anti obama propaganda.

13. #13 Cactus Ed, May 21, 2014
    The first black president should be accountable for his actions, not given a pass because he's black.  Wouldn't you agree?  Any blame coming his way, no matter the reason, would be coming to a black president.  Are you suggesting he shouldn't be criticized for anything?

I can't believe you just called yodi a dumbass

• Like Like x 2
    i think it was directed towards this guy -

• Like Like x 1

hmm...do I get to sit inside it this time...last trip was pretty windy and cold...

• Like Like x 1
  16. You need only look at where Obama came from to know where he's leading us.

And im not talkin about Chicago, Hawaii, or Africa.

Watch the propaganda film, "2016, Obama's America"

This guy predicts a buncha shit that already came to be.

Obama brought him up on charges of giving campaign money to some childhood friend and the feds went after this film maker.

Jus recently that law was changed, so people can give unlimited amounts, ie pretty much buy candidates openly.

• Like Like x 3
  17. #17 ICGreen, May 21, 2014
    There is so much bullshit from both parties and media sources. There main goal seems to be to divide the peoples (to the advantage of corps). There is a lot of truth in the old saying "United We Stand, Divided We Fall".

Many folks are isolated and don't feel any reason to sacrifice. A good example is the peoples actions (as a whole) during WW II. Taxes went up, everyone sacrificed something.

Contrast that to the two latest wars. The rich still clamored for lower taxes and more profits. Very few were of a mind to make any sacrifice.

(Gotta admit, I thought Yoda was going to use the a take on the old "I made a mistake once, I thought I was wrong"). :smoke"

• Like Like x 3
  18. alright folks. please don't call names ill have to close this.
    This is a hot topic, it always pisses me off,
    green makes valid points, big corps have to take allot of responsibility, but so does the pres, it comes with the damn job.

The last 6 years has really divided us more then ever, purposely ? 
    I am sure to some extent that was part of the plan,

I only judge by the job he does, his color means nothing to me,
    his statements and actions are what pisses me off. :mad:

hiya green, poke  :wave:

• Like Like x 3
  19. America: where we lead the world in handgun violence, where our previous healthcare system was bankrupt, our entire population is deeply divided on EVERY important issue, and most importantly...our comedies have the fucking laugh track in them

• Like Like x 4
  20. Wasnt it Lincoln who said if America falls it wont be from outside but from within?

• Like Like x 1