Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i think i just grew up.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by squeamoz, Jan 16, 2011.

1. thankyou for sharing my journey fellow smokers, growers.
    i dont know everything. no fuckin way.
    it seems ive always been wise beyond my years.
    dont worry its not an arrogant statement i suffer for it.

all thats happened is ive come one giant leap closer to inner peace.
    i guess i can call myself some what seasoned here.

to life, and all of its mysteries.
    i cant fucking wait to see what i learn next.

good luck to you all.

2. There were a few scientists who stated the real reason for weed being illegal is because it heightens your consciousness, makes you start asking questions that you shouldn't, and gets you thinking outside of the norm, instead of staying in your cubicle. Thank you for not being a robot, too bad we need DMT or something to make us genius enough to save ourselves from getting depopulated by the Illuminati.

3. lol wut

4. i agree with this part entirely. i also agree with the original post a lot. i feel wise way beyond my years always have since i was a kid. but it does make me suffer greatly. i was never able to put that into words so well thank you for the post man!

5. Marijuana is completely changed my view on everything completely and that's why I believe it is simply a magical plant

6. man, i wake up everyday and feel like this.

since i started smoking on a regular i feel like i've woken up. I see whats wrong with the world.. i see the wars and the starvation and the greed..

but ya'know what else.. i see the beauty.. i see how far we've come as a race, and all in all, how we haven't done such a bad job. for all the shit that happens, there is a random act of kindness that we seem to have an amazing ability to overlook as humans.

I too have matured, but in the process have seen how maturity is just a word.. a word that 7 or so BILLION people know what it means.. that in itself is pretty amazing.. considering a mere 400 generations ago we didn't know how to walk.. see, there always is beauty in everything, weed opened my eyes to that.

peace and love blades, peace and fuckingggg love. :)

7. I agree with that bolded part, but everything else really didn't make much sense. Scientists don't debate the legality of drugs. Illuminati don't depopulate our race. You hid a small amount of fact and thoughtful opinion within multiple rediculous conspiracy theories and made up facts.

8. i see your point man, but unfortunately corruption and bias is everywhere and it starts at the research.

if the government pays you to do some research and you come back saying weed is fine, you really think they'll pay you to do some more, or even pay for publishing?

9. Space is invisible mind dust and stars are but wishes!

10. Well I plan to never stop growing honestly

11. dude i turn into fuckin curious george when i smoke

12. man i never said i was done.

i just reached the point where im not wishy washy about who the fuck i am and what the fuck i want.

but you know life. the possibility of it tossing out a wildcard is always present.

13. Ahhh yes sir I respect that and I'm glad that you pointed that out that you will continue to grow. I assumed that you were done that's how I took grown lol as done my fault hopefully that passion continues to burn brightly!!!!

14. I feel you brotha, hang in there and always keep your head up.

15. exactly what i think,

FUCK THE ILLUMINATI AND THE NWO!!!!

16. im done hanging bro. im pulling myself up!

17. I'm agnostic now that I question religion because of weed. I refuse to go with the grain of the rest of society. But now it seems like everyone is jumping on the agnostic/atheist bandwagon. Means more people are smoking weed :D

Our founding fathers smoked weed, grew hemp. Yet they were the smartest people of our country yet IMO.

18. I tend to stay away from any label within a religion. I'm not atheist,agnostic,christian,etc. I don't believe in religion at all. No religion has all the answers.

OP I feel ya. Smoking just makes me question everything and anything. It opens my mind and makes me feel...good lol. I accept who I am when I smoke and have a blast.

19. OP this man will help you learn and expand your mind to a different level.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c8an2XZ3MU]YouTube - Terence Mckenna - Culture is your operating system[/ame]

20. #20 RedMagic, Jan 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2011

This. To the OP and the second post.

EDIT: Actually, to the whole thread.