I think I just Broke My Toe

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dilated, Aug 20, 2009.

1. So basically I was walking down the stairs as I was getting ready to smoke and I pointed my toes out reaching for the last stair, and I totally missed it and drove my toe into the tile floor!

It bend sort of under my other toes and cracked really loud and started to bruise under the nail. I thought I just hit it really hard, and I would just wait for it to stop hurting and then hit my new RooR. After a pretty big bowl (bigger than I expected) I got up to maintain my bong, and my toe really hurt as soon as I got up, and then I realized that before the first knuckle it is really red and swollen.

So anyways, I was just playing Skate 2 trying sick realistic tricks in the Fun Park, listening to Rastaman Vibration, and then I kept falling so I decided to make a thread on here.

Keep Smoking GC :bongin:

2. Thats funny, I always play fun park when I'm high and I don't even know the game. All my friends seem to have it and always want to play it when we are blazed. Sorry about youre toe, you should see a doctor if you haven't already

3. you broke your toe man... my cousin had that happen to im too

4. if you can bend it its not broken, its just super swollen and fucked up. ice it either way for a day or so, ya dont need to go spend money on a doc or er visit quite yet.

5. Yeah it hurts. I think iv broke just about all my toes lol.

6. I'm pretty sure I broke one of my toes twice lol, I just never went to a doctor and it healed by itself.

7. Upon further inspection I don't think it is broken, it is just bruised and swollen, but I can bend.

8. damn i can imagine how that shit feels. I would recommend ice or an ice pack to reduce the swelling and numb the pain. If the problem persists please visit your local doctor or hospital.

^also drink a steaming cup of green tea just because its good and good for you baby yea! :smoking: