I think I have cunnilinphobia

Discussion in 'General' started by Capnfalconpunch, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Sometime this fall I posted a thread about having oral gonorrhea from munching the box. It turns out from test results it wasn't mono, chlamydia or gonorrhea, but a bacterial infection we never identified. I took the antibiotics and went on with my life. But, now I don't want to eat pussy anymore because of that...that wasn't the first time I've eaten a girl out and the girl was a slut but still, the agony is in the back of my mind. Instead of gently licking, I slurped it like a thirsty dog drinks water because I figured she had had lots of oral sex before...could that result from any girl or just a dirty one?

2. Lick them virgin pussies

3. Look at what it did to poor Michael Douglas

4. If you play with fire you'll get burned. I'm seriously doubting that the pussy munching caused that infection however if it smells it's not wise to eat it...

5. It wasn't the cigars he smoked nope it was oral sex.

6. If it smells like chicken, keep on lickin', if it smells like trout, get the fuck out.

I smoke on 1/5. I was always taught to reduce fractions.

7. if tastes like chicken keep ona lickin if it tastes like trout then get da fuck out :D

sent from the middle o nowhere

8. I used to.

Now, that shit is the nectar of the Gods man. Find the right flower.

9. #9 hermione420, Mar 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2014
    This is a catchy little jingle here but no one's vulva should be smelling like chicken.

10. Whoops, I meant to say taste.

I smoke on 1/5. I was always taught to reduce fractions.

11. I wouldn't eat a chick out unless...
    1. it's my girl (who i know is clean)
    2. they just got out of the shower and know how to properly clean

12.  ...okay.

.....Never have i encountered a vagina that tasted like chicken.  that would actually repulse me so much haha.

Now if one tasted like bacon...

13. That would be fucking awesome.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

14. i like when girls taste like water bro. so fucking sexy.

15. I would suggest you find a clean, non-promiscuous girl and practice oral sex with her - it's fun, and if you want your junk taken care of, you can't refuse to lick her.