I think I got fired.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Buddeh, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Well, today at work started off good. I work at Taco Bell for those of you who don't know. Anyways, I was taking orders and this kid who smokes came up to me and was like "I can help you out on drive-thru". I was taking orders, and for some reason I got really mad and told him I can handle it. I got talked to about it shortly after that. Fast forward to an hour ahead and I was trying to take someones order when 3 not just 1 person was trying to start shit with me and just plain harassing me. I start getting irritated, because I am trying to take an order and I don't want any distractions.

I have ADHD as it is and it doesn't help me focus any better if there are 3 fucking immature teenagers are yelling in my ears. Well I snapped when I was done with order and told them next time I was taking an order to shut up. I was loud but not extremely loud. The manager that was in charge at the time, who JUST got promoted to manager not even 2 weeks ago is a royal bitch. Anyways, I went on break and when I came back she had a talk with me and I was kind of mad at her. She was like I am mad because you are giving me attitude. Then she sent me home early and said that tomorrow I was going to have a talk with the manager. When I asked her if I was getting fired or not, she wouldnt tell me.

2. good luck dude.

3. you better prepare yourself man,

because you know the managers are gonna have their shit together and you dont wanna get surprised with some bullshit you werent ready for

they dont tell you shit before those meetings because they dont want you to flip out or get emotional, but think ahead and decide if this job is worth it to you or not

4. the dudes that were fuckin with you should get fired.

5. Hope it goes well.

6. you explain why you got mad if they cant respect that u dont wanna work with them anyways..just walk over 2 mcds and apply :smoking:

7. sounds to me like you need a more stoner friendly job... i couldnt handle that shit thats for sure good luck though:bongin:

8. mcds will hire you for sure lol they hire anyone.

9. Lol, that is true.

10. Damn that sucks brian

Yea id start keepin an eye out for places hiring just in case :smoking:

11. Take some responsibility, dude. The other guy's actions did not get you fired... your reaction and attitude got your fired.

Sometimes its better just to suck it up and keep your mouth closed.

Good luck though dude, hope you still have your job. :smoking:

12. get ready to be made an example of