Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think i fucked my brother over...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BakerBear, Mar 1, 2011.

1. ive been a source of clean piss for him when he fucked up since i was a kid, nobody in my family knows i smoke

i took 2 hits of some mids 1.5 weeks ago, and he has to piss in a cup for his doctor, he gets suboxone....

ive been pissing like a race horse for the past week, but 5 minutes ago he asked me to piss in a cup

FUCK!!!!!

2. Let's hope you don't share your computer with your bro...

Best thing to do is tell him.

3. Tell him so he can ask someone else.

4. #4 jilz, Mar 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2011
    2 hits 1.5 weeks ago shouldn't really be that foreboding, but you shouldn't stress out. If your bro isn't responsible enough to take care of himself when he knows he's gonna be tested, that's his own problem.

If its for his doctor, he should use his own urine regardless. For one, doctors don't give a fuck if you have THC in your system, and for two, if its medical reqlated, it's plain retarded not to give him real piss. Doing so could prevent him from discovering a problem that could really fuck him over.

5. i could tell him BUT... he would literally kick the living shit out of me.... no fucking lie

6. Well regardless your brother is going to find out. Would you rather tell him or have the doctor tell him?

7. Ask one of your friends to piss in a cup and give it to him.

8. they were one-hitter hits if that helps in cosmic way
    t

9. ya i would try and get someone elses piss lol. If you cant you may just want to tell him because hes gonna find out if it shows up on the test and then he'll probably confront you anyways.

10. Tell him to grow up and face his own problems?

11. The possibility of you being clean is pretty decent...

12. Are you gonna be pissing in cups for your brother forever?

Your brother fucked himself over.

13. When I saw this on the Forums page, it read "I think i fucked my brother..."

14. this one wtf he is a low life if he cant live up and face the music i hate ppl like that

15. hahaha i love how when you see this thread when youre looking at all the sub-forums before entering them the title says "I think i fucked my brother..."

16. FIXED!

To be honest, id rather have the bullet to the head than his size 12 steel toe boot upside my head lol

17. FYI the whole title doesn't appear on the front page so it reads "I think I fucked my brother..." and that's the reason I clicked on this :smoke:

18. Hey, that's a cool brother you've got there. If that's the case, tell him to fuck off because that is NOT your problem.

19. One time I got some regs for this kid, and his parents freaked out for another reason and tested him the next day. he said he showed up clean, but he only took 1-2 hits. of course, the kid was a beginner and a) his hits sucked b) people who start tend to get rid of THC faster, especially people with fast metabolism and high lean mass index

20. lol, i didnt realize that ... i needed that laugh