I think I found my perfect girl

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by miniman145, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Hey GC.

Just thought I would tell you about my new girlfriend. Before her I dated one girl for a year and a couple of months. She wasn't bad at first, but as time went on I just felt myself maturing away from her.

But anyway this new girl and I have been talking for about a month now. We made it official last Sunday. Her and I have so much in common. We call each other twins because of that. But a little bit of her past, she has been treated like s***. Used and cheated on. The guys she has talked to only used her for sex. Then about a month ago I come into the picture. I'm that one guy who actually treats women with respect. I can proudly say that I am one of the few sex-driven males on this earth. I have morals, and I am an Eagle Scout. I don't believe sex is a must in any relationship, but it is a plus. I believe I was brought up the correct way.

Everything is going great so far. I mean we have been only 5 days together officially but because of all the talking and the amount we have in common it feels like we have been together for awhile, and she said she feels the same way. I'm falling in love with her already. We have talked about this and she feels the same way.

My feelings for this girl have just increased so rapidly its overwhelming sometimes. I am honestly thinking that this girl may be "the one". You know that perfect match everyone looks for. Again we have talked about this and she feels the same way. I can imagine myself and her getting married in the future.

I will be 19 on the 19th and she will be 19 on the 18th. So blades, what do you think of this? Do you think I am letting my emotions run wild, only possible to get hurt? Or do you believe that this love could be true?

For some of the older blades who are married and might read this, how long did it take for you to fall in love with your significant other?

Personally I just want some insight from fellow blades on this. I really like this girl, I don't want to mess it up, and I don't want to get hurt in the process. (Yes I understand the risks of any relationship)

2. Happy to read about your new chapter in life you are starting. You sound like you have a pretty straight head on your shoulders and i guess the only advice i can give you is maybe try to slow things down just a tad. It's great you are both talking about it and both feel the same way but sometimes new "love" can have that affect on people. I am in no way trying to talk you down or anything just i've been through it all before and shit can happen. Anyways, congrats and good luck on the future for you too.

3. I read been talking for a month and 5 days togeather. Then you ask about "how long" others took to get married. Either I am really high or this makes no seance. IMO you're going to fast. Sure you may like her a lot but don't fall to fast. 19 is young and I just turned 20 I can never think about that now. But that's just me. I mean unless you guys have a serious spiritual connection marriage is not the answer. You just like her a lot and there's nothing wrong with it but it seems you aren't ready for marriage

4. I understand dude. I know this is new found "love" and everything. We even talked about the sex deal to. We are going to wait a couple of months for that part, just so we don't go to fast. We agreed that it ruins relationships if it happens to early, the relationship becomes nothing but that. So we are staying away from that for the time being so everything works. But thanks man. Appreciate it.

5. You're one of the few sex-driven males on Earth? Which Earth is this?

6. Marriage is way, way down the road. Its just that we could "see" it happening. But thanks dude.

7. The only one in existence. I'm sure there is more like me. Just my high school, and now the college I'm at, had a lot of dbag guys just looking for sex. None of the guys seemed to have the same moral I do.

8. Just enjoy and take this day by day and let this love grow day by day :)

9. #9 Grimmsmoke, Dec 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2012
    Well it sounds like puppy love now! Just a month. I'm 33 married with 3 kids been married for 7 years so i think i could school you on this one. GIVE IT Time!!! is the best advice. Alot happens, just be great full of the time you have Now! When its time for life to change move on! And leave no regrets. Best of times to u brother.

10. #10 D1987, Dec 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2012
    Yea i wasn't even really meaning sex. Sex is just sex. I was meaning more on the emotional levels because like another poster said you are still young. Basically i was just meaning it will be a lot healthier relationship if you can sit back and just let the good times roll instead of thinking about marriage and the LONG-term (marriage is meant as a LIFE long commitment bro) would be more beneficial to the relationship. Thats just a lot of pressure to put onto a fresh relationship at such a young age. Enjoy the life and time you have together right now and everything else will fall into place in due time.

Edit- Haha in the time it took me to write this a few other blades pretty much said everything i was typing.

11. Thanks guys for the advice. Pretty much just lay back and enjoy it. Don't think to far ahead. That's what I'm picking up. Appreciate it. Will definitely keep this in mind.

12. If i had a nickel for every girl i thought was the "one" after a month or two i would have 30 cents. Shit happens.

13. hahaha so true

14. always a chance of getting hurt. don't think that way, or it will happen. enjoy today.

15. she prolly a closet psycho OP

Get up with me in a month if she aint cut it off like Lorena

16. I think u miss typed an ur not comprehending why u actually typed bro. If u are one of the few sex-driven guys on earth, then u are saying all u care about and want is sex, and not many other guys are like that hahahahaha

I believe u meant you are one of the few guys who is NOT sexually driven. And in that case I ask u to move ur ball to the side and do A self check for a vaginal hole on u taint.

Just kidding power to u and hope it works out

17. That whole original post sounds like me when I met my ex girlfriend, even the whole "we'll wait on sex because it ruins relationships" and the whole "the one"

10 months later and we have split, not because of fights or anything bad, just simply because feelings change with time. Especially since we are 19 and growing mentally.

OP, go for it with all your heart. But just remember to have fun while it lasts, that is it :)

18. I thought I found the one, After 1,5 years dating we've just split up :/ it hurts a shit ton!

Just remember things can end in a second so take it slow before you're balls deep!

19. You get so happy. That's why in the end it's so sad. Well only for a few days until you find someone new. Truth hurts just enjoy it and don't fret about the future you're to young for that.

20. Definitely enjoy it. I'm glad to hear about your happiness. I agree what a lot of people way about feelings changing though. It is unfortunate but true. My ex and I dated for a year and maybe 3 months. We were sooo in love, but the stress of life just caused feelings to change. Unfortunately her and I broke up. I would've NEVER seen it coming a month before it happened. So before you start convincing yourself she might be "the one," first just work on strengthening your bond with each other at the most basic levels. There's no rush. You need to work your way up. I hope all works out in the end for you.

As for me, my ex and I have recently reconnected, and things have really become rekindled. The dream is alive and well once again. And this time, without all the drama of her going off to college, and our immaturity around the time we split. Life is good.

I wish the best for you.