Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think i found a cure for munchies

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DarkDraco, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Four years ago I was diagnosed of diabetes, as if the pains of diabetes wasn't bad enough Last year I was also diagnosed of cancer which was more critical in my case because of the diabetes which I already had. It was as if my world had come to an end cause the doctor told me that it was only by the grace of the almighty that I was alive to receive their diagnosis. As usual I was given few weeks to live but the pains I went through made each day feel like my last and I was so scared cause I wasn't ready to leave this world yet, I had a lot of things that I wanted to do that I hadn't done yet and I knew the almighty wouldn't call on me before I started my mission on earth. My little niece told me about Rick Simpson cannabis oil when she came visiting, she told me she heard her friend's mom talking about it and she persuaded me to look it up, I watched some of his videos and read some comments online and I was pleased with what I saw so I gave him a call and sent him an email We talked and I was convinced that he was my ticket to my new dawn. I purchased the oil and I have being following the prescription that I was given for the past two months and there has being rapid improvement in my health, I no longer feel pains and I wake up each morning feeling revived, energized and rejuvenated.If passing through this pain, please contact Ricks on Email:ricksimpsonoilcurecancer@gmail.com Kim from LA

2. i usually eat a little bit of food before blazing, helps with some self control as well.

3. I find as long as I'm out doing something slightly active or fun rather than just sitting somewhere I really don't notice the munchies at all

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum